Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Giants 10/15/17

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

This BRONCOS offense is easy to figure out and gameplan for.....Dallas game was a fluke, fun to watch, but a fluke. The defense is what was the shocker. I'm not sure what's up with McManus, then again, offense needs to figure out how to score touchdowns.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

If that was another team, we'd all be saying the refs got that no touchdown call correct. As much as I would have liked the touchdown, there wasn't clear video evidence that the ball crossed the goal line to overturn the call.

4. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Only one position, RT. Knowing that is the biggest weakness, TS has a responsibility, just as the coaching staff does, to understand and compensate for that. TS has a problem holding the ball too long and not stepping up in the pocket.
    LG and C are not quite as bad, but they are not good either. They got their shit pushed in quite a bit last night. Watson sucks so bad that it isn't as apparent that LG and C are also a problem. So is QB. So is WR and not getting separation when DBs get physical.

The team was doing well when Siemian was getting the ball out in 2 seconds. I think DCs know this and are jamming the WRs. But missing wide open receivers like the TE and RBs in the flat is unacceptable. Siemian has peaked and is not the answer.

Watson is a turnstyle, so Siemian doesn't have more than 2.5 seconds before a defensive player is getting near him. He sucks at making decisions under pressure so that makes things worse. The offense gets into this mode that almost seems frantic and everything is going too fast for them. It's not good. McCoy has to find a way to make something work.

None of us should expect things to get better under Lynch. He will be just as bad, if not worse. Denver's problem is at QB, but it is also much more than QB. They will be fortunate to win 1 of the next handful of games. Buckle up.

And for god's sake, get the kicker something to loosen him up. We just made that guy the fourth highest paid kicker in the game....
    Last edited by Mike; 10-16-2017 at 07:56 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    No, it doesn't look worse. None of Minny's QB's can stay healthy and Sloter still doesn't sniff the field there. Mitch Trubisky is good proof that just because you tear up the preseason doesn't mean you'll look good in the regular season. If anyone thinks Sloter would have come in here and played great this season, you're kidding yourself.
    Right now, it looks like Siemian is not good, and that's putting it kindly. I'm not saying Sloter would come in and play great - I'm saying that the nightmare scenario is real, and that we have two awful giraffes sitting here as part of Elway's grand QB plan. If you think we're winning anything with Osweiler or Lynch at the helm, you're kidding yourself. You at least have the chance to develop Sloter for next year if he's here. Now we're dreaming of Chad Kelly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    If that was another team, we'd all be saying the refs got that no touchdown call correct. As much as I would have liked the touchdown, there wasn't clear video evidence that the ball crossed the goal line to overturn the call.
    It was a TD, and would be hotly and angrily debated today if we weren't all so numb by the time we got to that point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

This team still thought they were on a bye week.
    Peko and DT were the only bright spots I could see.
    We have a couple of these shitshow games every year.
    I wasted 2-3 of prime sleep time on this game.
    Gonna be a long day.
    That is all.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    It was a TD, and would be hotly and angrily debated today if we weren't all so numb by the time we got to that point.
    Ok. Keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Line play has been ok to decent outside rt. It's not the best but they didn't force Siemian to make some of the boneheaded passes made tonight.
    Nope, I'm done sticking up for TS, he had time today...He's seeing defenders that aren't actually there and rushing passes to escape the ghosts in his vision. It's possible with a better line he could have been what some of us were hoping for, but he's ruined at this point. He's never going to be anything more than he is now.

Hopefully Chad Kelly works out, but I've been told QB draft is deep this year. Regardless, other than Kelly, we have no potential QB of the future on our roster.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    They've revamped the line three damn times for Siemian. Shake ups and draft picks and free agents. Sorry. It ain't the line.
    It is the damn line MO... But it's TS too. It can be both and it is. Yes, TS had time tonight on a lot of occasions and he flubbed it up, that's him for sure, he's playing like hot nasty sick... But lets not act like our line is fixed, it's both.

14. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I still can't believe it. The sun actually rose this morning.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I still can't believe it. The sun actually rose this morning.
    It's still dark here, and getting darker by the day, cold too.....damn winter.

17. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

If it makes any of you feel any better, the Raiders lost to the chargers yesterday...

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Well, that was an unpleasant three+ hours. I don't think we're as bad as we looked last night, but we also aren't as good as I'd hoped after the Dallas game. That's all I've got to say on the subject. Next up the Chargers
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

This might be moved or deleted, but did anyone else think Al Michaels' comment about Weinstein last night was funny? I did, but he's getting blasted for it, and later (during the broadcast) apologized.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    This might be moved or deleted, but did anyone else think Al Michaels' comment about Weinstein last night was funny? I did, but he's getting blasted for it, and later (during the broadcast) apologized.
    I thought it was funny, I also thought pandering "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that" was humorous too... Our entire offense is more disgusting than Weinstein on singles night...

23. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information