Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poor Raiders.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Wave, how many hippied out VW Busses have you seen in VT so far?
    He is living where I spent my elementary school years, in Burlington. I was there a couple of years back. Took the ferry from Port Kent across Lake Champlain. There are A LOT of old burnouts. Guys with grey pony-tails and tied-died shirts, plump bra-less middle aged ladies with fuzzy legs and tinted glasses selling handicrafts, that kinda thing. I had a good lunch at Henry's diner though, still there and the first place I ever went by myself to buy a burger. I was in 3rd grade. I am still fond of the place though
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    He is living where I spent my elementary school years, in Burlington. I was there a couple of years back. Took the ferry from Port Kent across Lake Champlain. There are A LOT of old burnouts. Guys with grey pony-tails and tied-died shirts, plump bra-less middle aged ladies with fuzzy legs and tinted glasses selling handicrafts, that kinda thing. I had a good lunch at Henry's diner though, still there and the first place I ever went by myself to buy a burger. I was in 3rd grade. I am still fond of the place though
    Wave will fit right in.

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Burlington is a great city. An excellent place to grow up. Lots of good restaurants, bars, beautiful architecture, there's Lake Champlain, Church St and cute UVM girls.

5. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah Burlington is awesome. I've had a really good time here so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    You said "we."

You actually play for that organization? I mean really, there is one and only one thing to say to.....you.

Bout says it all.
    He lives on the East Coast.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Well, to be honest, outside of politics, you're not very good at talking smack.

PS - was that too many comma's?
    It appears that you're following the same rules of grammar that I do, which may not a good sign.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    **** you all lol.

It's a long season and only the Chiefs look unbeatable. I mean the Jets are 3-2 for Lucifer's sake. Not worried at the least.

We're beating you in Oakland. We're signing JaMarcus Russell for 1 game.
    Hey DS...That made me laugh and I had to comment...I will never forget when Russell beat the Chiefs and if memory serves me right the Broncos also in the last few seconds of those game...btw I hate to see Carr hurt again like last season.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

KC lady!

12. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    KC lady!
    What he said!

14. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

KCL

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Hey DS...That made me laugh and I had to comment...I will never forget when Russell beat the Chiefs and if memory serves me right the Broncos also in the last few seconds of those game...btw I hate to see Carr hurt again like last season.
    Hi KCL!

That loser showed flash in a couple games, which makes his status as the biggest bust of all time that much worse. It wasn''t like he didn't have talent. He didn't have heart. Or brains. If he had put work into being a better player, he would've been decent.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Hi KCL!

That loser showed flash in a couple games, which makes his status as the biggest bust of all time that much worse. It wasn''t like he didn't have talent. He didn't have heart. Or brains. If he had put work into being a better player, he would've been decent.
    Well, Amari Cooper decided to show up and play for really the first time this year. My number one receiver that I drafted in FF and I traded him this week.

They looked good last night. Great game.

so... Lynch. So did he have a complete mental breakdown last night or what? word is after he fought a ref and got booted from the game he sat in the crowd screaming at everyone then after the game jumped on a subway and started screaming at everyone on there while "shooting a music video"... whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

He lightly pushed a ref, but it was after he ran onto the field from the sideline all the way to the middle of the field. Get this, he was trying to help his friend Marcus Peters, the Chiefs CB, from getting into an altercation with the refs. WTF? He then rides the subway with Marcus Peters back to Oakland, where they are both from, after the game.

Can't make this shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Well, Amari Cooper decided to show up and play for really the first time this year. My number one receiver that I drafted in FF and I traded him this week.

They looked good last night. Great game.
    I kept him on my roster, but unfortunately I had him benched yesterday

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

There's an entire generation of young raider fans out there like...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information