Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017/2018 NHL Thread

Default 2017/2018 NHL Thread

James Neal scored two late goals for Vegas for the comeback over the Stars. I love it. Miss you, Real Deal James Neal.

Jackets beat the Islanders 5-0. Great way to start the season with a shutout by Bob.

The Blackhawks dominated the Pens. Miss you, Saadfather.

Tonight I will be watching the Pens/Preds game as both teams look for their first win.

Tuesday Night I'll be going to Nashville for the home opener against the Flyers.

2. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I’m biased, but I’d like to see Neal as the Vegas captain.

7. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I don’t expect them to hold up, but interesting standings so far. It would be wild to see Vegas make the playoffs.

As discussed in another thread, there was a big 3-team trades.

Nashville

Gains:
    Kyle Turris C

Loses:
    Samuel Girard
    2nd rd 2018
    Vladislav Kamenev F

Colorado

Gains:
    Andrew Hammond G
    1st rd 2018 (Sens)
    3rd rd 2019 (Sens)
    Shane Bowers F
    Samuel Girard
    2nd rd 2018 (Preds)
    Vladislav Kamenev F

Loses:
    Matt Duchene C

Ottawa

Gains:
    Matt Duchene C

Loses:
    Kyle Turris C
    Andrew Hammond G
    1st rd 2018
    3rd rd 2019
    Shane Bowers F

I think Kyle Turris finally made it inside the country. Ugh. (Thanks, Trump.) His first game in a Preds uniform should be Saturday against the Penguins and I'll be there. Sens fans absolutely love Turris. I'm pretty excited about the pick up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

It'll be fun to watch Duchene play his former team in his first 2 games as a Senator.

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    It'll be fun to watch Duchene play his former team in his first 2 games as a Senator.
    As fun as McLeod playing the Avs without leaving Colorado?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

St. Louis Blues
    ‏Verified account @StLouisBlues
    11m11 minutes ago

TRADE ALERT: #stlblues have acquired a first-round pick, a fourth-round pick and prospect Erik Foley from Winnipeg in exchange for Paul Stastny.

DETAILS: http://atnhl.com/2ES1Ct8

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    St. Louis Blues
    ‏Verified account @StLouisBlues
    11m11 minutes ago

TRADE ALERT: #stlblues have acquired a first-round pick, a fourth-round pick and prospect Erik Foley from Winnipeg in exchange for Paul Stastny.

DETAILS: http://atnhl.com/2ES1Ct8
    Jets trying to stay near the top and make a run.

https://www.nhl.com/news/2017-18-nhl...?tid=278542340

Welcome to the 2017-18 NHL Trade Tracker, the official list of completed deals since June 14. This is your one-stop shop for news, analysis and reaction from around the League as teams position themselves for the present and beyond.

FEBRUARY 26: Winnipeg Jets acquire forward Paul Stastny from St. Louis Blues in exchange for 2018 first-round pick, rights to forward Erik Foley.

FEBRUARY 26: Nashville Predators acquire forward Ryan Hartman, 2018 fifth-round pick from Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for forward Victor Ejdsell, 2018 first-round pick, 2018 fourth-round pick.

FEBRUARY 26: Columbus Blue Jackets acquire defenseman Ian Cole from the Ottawa Senators in exchange for forward Nick Moutrey and a third-round pick in the 2020 NHL Draft. | Cole traded to Blue Jackets by Senators

FEBRUARY 25: Nashville Predators acquire forward Brandon Bollig and goaltender Troy Grosenick from the San Jose Sharks in exchange for a sixth-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft. | Predators acquire Bollig, Grosenick from Sharks

FEBRUARY 25: Columbus Blue Jackets acquire Mark Letestu from Nashville Predators in exchange for a fourth-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft. Letestu had earlier been traded to Predators by Edmonton Oilers for Pontus Aberg | Letestu traded to Blue Jackets after being sent to Predators from Oilers

FEBRUARY 25: Toronto Maple Leafs acquire Tomas Plekanec and Kyle Baun from Montreal Canadiens in exchange for forward Kerby Rychel, defenseman Rinat Valiev and a second-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft | Plekanec traded to Maple Leafs by Canadiens

FEBRUARY 25: Boston Bruins acquire forward Rick Nash from New York Rangers in exchange for forwards Ryan Spooner and Matt Beleskey, defenseman Ryan Lindgren, Boston's first-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft and its seventh-round pick in 2018 | Nash traded to Bruins by Rangers

FEBRUARY 24: New York Islanders acquire defenseman Brandon Davidson from Edmonton Oilers in exchange for 2019 third-round pick. | Davidson traded to Islanders from Oilers

FEBRUARY 23: Pittsburgh Penguins acquire forwards Derick Brassard, Vincent Dunn, Tobias Lindberg, 2018 third-round pick (OTT); Ottawa Senators acquire defenseman Ian Cole, goalie Filip Gustavsson, 2018 first-round pick, and 2019 third-round pick (PIT); Vegas Golden Knights acquire forward Ryan Reaves and 2018 fourth-round pick (PIT from VAN). | Brassard to Penguins in three-team deal

FEBRUARY 22: New Jersey Devils acquire forward Michael Grabner from the New York Rangers for defenseman prospect Yegor Rykov and a second-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft. | Grabner traded to Devils by Rangers

FEBRUARY 22: Florida Panthers aqcuire forward Frank Vatrano from Boston Bruins for third-round pick in 2018 NHL Draft. | Vatrano traded to Panthers by Bruins

FEBRUARY 21: Los Angeles Kings acquire forward Tobias Rieder and goaltender Scott Wedgewood from Arizona Coyotes for goaltender Darcy Kuemper. | Rieder, Wedgewood traded to Kings by Coyotes for Kuemper

FEBRUARY 21: Washington Capitals acquire defenseman Jakub Jerabek from Montreal Canadiens for fifth-round pick in the 2019 NHL Draft. | Jerabek traded to Capitals by Canadiens

FEBRUARY 20: San Jose Sharks acquire forward Eric Fehr from Toronto Maple Leafs for seventh-round pick in the 2020 NHL Draft. | Sharks acquire Fehr from Maple Leafs

FEBRUARY 20: Boston Bruins acquire defenseman Nick Holden from New York Rangers for defenseman Rob O'Gara and third-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft. | Holden traded to Bruins by Rangers

FEBRUARY 19: Philadelphia Flyers acquire goaltender Petr Mrazek from Detroit Red Wings for a conditional fourth-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft and a conditional third-round pick in the 2019 NHL Draft. | Mrazek traded to Flyers by Red Wings

FEBRUARY 19: Washington Capitals acquire defenseman Michal Kempny from Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for third-round pick in 2018 NHL Draft. | Kempny traded to Capitals by Blackhawks

Woo. Got my first game worn jersey. Scotty Hartnell from 2007.

My 'Hawks suck ass and the Chicago fans (four of them I think) acting like they're from STL and saying racist shit sucks.

Tough season. Tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information