Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can anyone explain to me

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I think they want Charles close to 100% IF Denver plays into January. I don't expect him to get more work, Booker will get more carries.
    vance has said from the very beginning that they intend to keep JC in the 10-15 plays per game range. . . at his age and his size, with the mileage on him, it's smart. . . he's too useful to waste him running into stacked fronts while you're trying to grind out a lead. . . we need to be able to get that done with CJ and book. . .

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    My problem is the not staying with the RB with the hot hand. Charles was getting in a groove before the cut on his knee. Let him stay in since he was effective toting the rock.

Gotta agree with Northman on the play calling. Too inconsistent. And where is DT? I saw a few times he was doubled, but this guy has been invisible pretty much all 3 games and has no touchdowns IIRC.
    I don’t know why, but it appears he and Siemian are not on the same page. There seems to be at least two targets per game where DT is not where Trevor expects him to be.

I looked at the title of this thread and was hoping to come in here to teach Al the metric system

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

5. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don’t know why, but it appears he and Siemian are not on the same page. There seems to be at least two targets per game where DT is not where Trevor expects him to be.
    Causing every FFL owner with DT on their team much consternation.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Causing every FFL owner with DT on their team much consternation.
    Which would include me. I’m probably going to bench him until he did in trouble or get on the sa which would include me. I’m probably going to bench him until he and Trevor get on the same page.

This could very well be an example of why it was not a good idea to give lynch half the first team reps in training camp and the preseason

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information