Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Raiders 10/01/17

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Good win. Beat a division rival, move to to 3-1, 2-0 division. At the quarter mark for the season we're in good shape.
    Sure wish the loss didn't happen in Buffalo last week, but with them having two closes losses, and now beating the Broncos and Falcolns, I think Bills are getting a bit more respect.

As you said, 3-1 isn't a bad start and at least the loos was on the road and out of the division (would have been even better if out of the conference).

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Tned take it down a notch man. Yes, he did take shots earlier, it was a funny comment let it go and move on, We don't need a fight breaking out over a little bit of humor in an otherwise very humorless day.
    Honestly, you playing mediator every time there's an argument is more annoying than the arguments themselves.

Of course, that's just my unnecessary and completely irrelevant opinion on the matter.

So, did you guys catch an football today? I hear the Broncos were playing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Personally, I am not satisfied with today's game. Broncos’ offensive lineman played horrible.

They MUST revamp the offensive line. QB Siemian played like a shit when he was under pressure.

5. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by I Eat Staples View Post
    Honestly, you playing mediator every time there's an argument is more annoying than the arguments themselves.

Of course, that's just my unnecessary and completely irrelevant opinion on the matter.
    Cool story man. Thanks for the advice.

7. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Personally, I am not satisfied with today's game. Broncos’ offensive lineman played horrible.

They MUST revamp the offensive line. QB Siemian played like a shit when he was under pressure.
    Mack wreaked havoc but Siemian has his best game vs. the Cowboys - when the O-line’s best game was vs. the Bills (my assessment). I’d have to see it again but as mentioned Siemian is holding it way too long, and there were some very nice runs in the game (though not late). And Trevor was bad all day long, with or without good protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Cool story man. Thanks for the advice.
    Anytime!

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Mack wreaked havoc but Siemian has his best game vs. the Cowboys - when the O-line’s best game was vs. the Bills (my assessment). I’d have to see it again but as mentioned Siemian is holding it way too long, and there were some very nice runs in the game (though not late). And Trevor was bad all day long, with or without good protection.
    Through three games I think PFF had him at around 2.4 seconds and 7th in the league in how quickly he's getting rid of it.

Not saying that on any given play he isn't holding it too long, just adding a little perspective on where he's at overall.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Through three games I think PFF had him at around 2.4 seconds and 7th in the league in how quickly he's getting rid of it.

Not saying that on any given play he isn't holding it too long, just adding a little perspective on where he's at overall.
    As I mentioned, I didn't get to watch the game. But with how quickly Mack and Irvin can get into the backfield could make the QB seem slower in getting it off . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That was an ugly quarter all the way around.
    The last 3 quarters ended up being bugly

Stephenson: 1 snap results in a strip sack with help from the running back. He only got one hand on Mack even though he was slowed down by CJ. It was hard to believe, although CJ’s chip was half assed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Stephenson: 1 snap results in a strip sack with help from the running back. He only got one hand on Mack even though he was slowed down by CJ. It was hard to believe, although CJ’s chip was half assed.
    We're lucky that play didn't lose us the game. I'm shocked they overturned the fumble. Putting two guys on Mack and letting him get to the QB that easily is inexcusable. I really hate to say it because Von is my favorite player, but Mack might be the best pass rusher in the league.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

And before the lynching starts McManus has made some huge kicks in high pressure moments and did make a TD-saving whatever that was today. I loved TJ too.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    And before the lynching starts McManus has made some huge kicks in high pressure moments and did make a TD-saving whatever that was today. I loved TJ too.
    I think people are pissed (somewhat rightfully so) because he looks like many players do when they get their payday, ineffective. I'm sure he'll bounce back, but I myself am a little annoyed with him, I understand why others are. He's gotta shore that crap up because had he gotten that FG it changes the complexion of the game.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

The missed FG ended up being irrelevant.

Don't like to see him miss, but better he do it when we don't need it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information