Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    No.
    Ok, cool, why not?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    In a nutshell, anyone who served honorably. I wouldn't be upset if Arlington made it stricter, say only those who served in a combat theater, or during a time of war, etc. I still think they would need to expand, but it would make Arlington last longer, and every other National cemetery should still take anyone who served honorably.
    Spouse are also buried in the same graves. There really isn't any space for it to grow in the area unless they BRAC Fort Myer. Which they won't do. They should create a secondary facility in Quantico or go to cremation only policy and build musaliam.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Ok, cool, why not?
    Lots of reasons. Laws about moving graves and such, plus we have plenty of land here. Plus, were talking about graves that are 150 years old and less, not really an ancient burial ground.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread on MO's pubes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread on MO's pubes.
    That's ****** up. You need to see someone about this.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I have never been to DC but would love to visit ANC and the memorials there. My daughter went her Senior year with the Honor's Choir and they sang at a home for Veterans in DC and visited all to see there..It was humbling experience for her...btw Davii I hope you're doing well.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Spouse are also buried in the same graves. There really isn't any space for it to grow in the area unless they BRAC Fort Myer. Which they won't do. They should create a secondary facility in Quantico or go to cremation only policy and build musaliam.
    They don't need to BRAC Ft. Meyers, they could grow into it, they could annex areas of parking at the Pentagon, they could redesign infrastructure in the area, etc. While it's not easy for them to grow there are options for expanding and changing eligibility rules that would alleviate the issue. I don't see making another cemetery an hour drive away as being a viable option for expanding Arlington.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Fair enough mo.

Thanks for the reply.

In that case I would go to cremation only. Burying bodies is stupid in my opinion.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    They don't need to BRAC Ft. Meyers, they could grow into it, they could annex areas of parking at the Pentagon, they could redesign infrastructure in the area, etc. While it's not easy for them to grow there are options for expanding and changing eligibility rules that would alleviate the issue. I don't see making another cemetery an hour drive away as being a viable option for expanding Arlington.

They will never give up parking at pentagon. Fort Meyers is turning into the new Navy Annex for the pentagon.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    They will never give up parking at pentagon. Fort Meyers is turning into the new Navy Annex for the pentagon.
    They could triple parking by building a structure and still give up space. There's no need for just a regular lot there. Tale a look at the plans, they could easily grow into Ft. Meyers with minimal impact.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information