Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1205

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Bills 09/24/17

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Watching again, I am consistently surprised at how poor these receivers ball skills are.

3rd and 15, TS puts it right between Sanders eyes for a 1st down ... I don't even know how to describe how Sanders attempted to make the catch.

Btw, true to form the officials missed an obvious Illegal Hands to the Face penalty on #55 vs Bolles.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

The hands to the face vs Garcia that was called was funny as shit. He's got his hand all up in Garcia's grill and plowing ahead. Blatant but hilarious.

3. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The hands to the face vs Garcia that was called was funny as shit. He's got his hand all up in Garcia's grill and plowing ahead. Blatant but hilarious.
    He hung onto him for exercise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

GEM

Who had the worst day, Derek Carr, Phillip Rivers, or Trevor Siemian?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Who had the worst day, Derek Carr, Phillip Rivers, or Trevor Siemian?
    That was strange. Oakland was thinking that Derek Carr was going to lead them to the SB. He's an established veteran. Trevor has started 17 games. As for Phillip Rivers, I think he's having another one of those seasons where he has trouble because the team sucks.

And at 0-3 it's over for the Chargers. Done. Put a fork in them. Yet they are playing in a soccer stadium with a max capacity of 30,000. Things are going to get very, very ugly for them.

But, Trevor wasn't the worst problem yesterday. You expect him to struggle from time to time as an inexeperienced player. Both Aqib and Chris Harris got beat for big plays. They ran the ball effectively on the Denver Defense, They scored TDs instead of FGs.

That was just a sorry performance.

We should be tired of the 'but TS is so young and only started blah blah blah' lines. Its year three. He won the job twice. No more of that shittery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

11. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

As cliche as it sounds...
    You're never as good as you think you are and you're never as bad as you think you are.
    We played a totally depleted secondary last week against Dallas and immediately started drinking the Kool Aid.
    Oakland made the same goddam mistake last night.
    In fact, I don't think any western team playing on the East Coast bagged a win yesterday.

Also, I think TS was affected by that shot he took early in the third quarter more than he let on.
    That was a violent smack when that safety hit him from behind.
    He didn't look "all there" after that.

Vance Johnson had is first "Rookie Coach" moment as well.
    As smart as that "icing the kicker" call was against the Bolts, that fake punt was as dumb.
    Stupid ass call.
    The offence was making it hard enough for our D without making a stupid call like that.
    That call, more that TS's INTs lost the game for us, in my opinion.

Anyway, it's Raider week and we've got them at home.
    2 pissed off teams coming off, lets call them "Drinking the Kool-Aid", losses.
    Should be piles and piles of hate...;-)

Cue Sam Jackson.
    Last edited by EastCoastBronco; 09-25-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Trevor looked good the 1st half, then it was a complete shit show the 2nd half.

We beat the raiders and then the morale will be alot better around here.

VJ needs to take a big chunk of the blame though. The onside kick really dug us deeper into a hole and we just couldn't recover after that.

Anyone else see a slight dropoff in secondary production with the loss of Ward? That 3 mill savings wasn't worth the void.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

KC is way more scary then oakland. I don't know why these dummies were all picking them to win the AFCW and a SB.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

15. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Some things from article:

full article - http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...denver-broncos
    In my mind it basically boils down to this. It was a BOGUS call, but Von at the same time needs to recognize that the refs aren't going to be looking to do us favors and bogus calls are par for the course. Gotta refrain from doing stuff like this and giving them the opportunity.

I thought it was funny, von thought it was funny and Tyrod thought it was funny, but it took away our last hope of coming back.

I don't blame Von for the loss, there was plenty of blame to share around and his was just the last nail in an already firmly nailed shut coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    KC is way more scary then oakland. I don't know why these dummies were all picking them to win the AFCW and a SB.
    I actually don't think KC is all that scary. They are the paper champs of the west, but just look at what the Eagles did to them throughout the vast majority of the game. They are beatable. Everyone is like "oh but look what they did to new england!" Yea, look what the Texans almost did to New England, New England isn't the team they were last year, at least not at this juncture in the season and they are not playing good football.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Trevor looked good the 1st half, then it was a complete shit show the 2nd half.

We beat the raiders and then the morale will be alot better around here.

VJ needs to take a big chunk of the blame though. The onside kick really dug us deeper into a hole and we just couldn't recover after that.

Anyone else see a slight dropoff in secondary production with the loss of Ward? That 3 mill savings wasn't worth the void.
    That is one of the dumbest things I've seen a coach do. When you are on that side of the 50, you punt the ball unless it's down to the wire. You CANNOT give them the ball for free in that good of field position when the game is still well within reach. It was (I believe) a four point game at that point in time with PLENTY of time to go. You just can't do that...

19. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That is one of the dumbest things I've seen a coach do. When you are on that side of the 50, you punt the ball unless it's down to the wire. You CANNOT give them the ball for free in that good of field position when the game is still well within reach. It was (I believe) a four point game at that point in time with PLENTY of time to go. You just can't do that...
    I didn't mind the call necessarily, but leaving the starting OL in, and having a rookie RB take the snap was just bad.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I didn't mind the call necessarily, but leaving the starting OL in, and having a rookie RB take the snap was just bad.
    This. A fake is supposed to work largely because it comes as a surprise, and that situation certainly would qualify. But they telegraphed it with personnel and by trying to rush out there to throw the Bills off. At the very least, it looked like we were up to something. My biggest issue was the play call, and I don't know whether to blame Joseph or Olivo for that. Trying to run your quick, shifty running back directly into the line seems like the worst use of a fake punt that I can think of.

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information