Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Any one else going to be at the Denver VS KC game in KC?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The entire state is Cleveland. It's a rural cesspool of a state filled with faux people.
    Ohio does have a lot of faux people, you hit the nail on the head there.

Ohio is a cesspool. So is Kansas. The places in this country that have something to offer are on the coasts. Little bit of the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I'd venture a guess that King has never been to Kansas.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I'd venture a guess that King has never been to Kansas.
    It's flat. And filled with crops. And uncultured people. It's the Midwest.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Have you been?

Have you been?
    Yes, Joe. It's trash. Hint - if it's a flyover state, it's probably trash.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Yes, Joe. It's trash. Hint - if it's a flyover state, it's probably trash.
    I don't believe you.

I don't believe you.
    Okay.

So basically what Joe said, you've never been. There is a lot of really pretty non-flat land in Kansas. Specifically the area between Salina and Kansas City (the Flint Hills) The crops and uncultured people are mostly western Kansas and up near Nebraska, but there are a lot of beautiful areas of Kansas that aren't flat dull wastelands.

We've got some fantastic culture here in Kansas. One example is Lindsborg (where my kids go to school) which is referred to as "Little Sweeden"

They hold a festival called Hyllningsfest which celebrates sweedish culture. It is filled with Dalla horses, food, crafts, and sweedish music/dance

The girl on the left is my daughter participating in the event (this was back in 2013)

We have Wichita, home of the Intrust Bank Arena and the Wichita Thunder and home of about 400,000 people.

It's also home of the Wichita State Shockers who have a hell of a good basketball program.

We've got Manhattan, Kansas home of the Kansas State Wild Cats, the little apple ball drop and about another 60,000 people.

We've got my hometown Salina that has about 60,000 people and is home to Kansas Wesleyan University and Bethany College (which is about 15 minutes away from town)

Topeka Kansas the capitol with about 130,000 people

And Kansas City (which is mostly Missouri)

We've got a lot of colleges in Kansas (KU, K-state, Wichita State, Fort Hays State, Pitt State, Baker, Washburn, Emporia State, Tabor, and a whole lot of others)

We aren't some uneducated bumpkins out helping ma and pa on the field.

Your take is bad and you should feel bad, my response take of ohio was also wrong, but it was mainly just a stab back at you throwing out the stereotypical nonsense that some people decide to say about Kansas.

So...you have boring honkey stuff....

yay?

You have like one or two good schools...

Your state sucks and you should move out. Then, if we're lucky, god will ******* eradicate that shithole.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Missouri is middle class America.

Love that state.

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

I'm thinking about going to this game with my dad and cousin (Chiefs fan from the Ozarks).

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We've got some fantastic culture here in Kansas. One example is Lindsborg (where my kids go to school) which is referred to as "Little Sweeden" They hold a festival called Hyllningsfest which celebrates sweedish culture. It is filled with Dalla horses, food, crafts, and sweedish music/dance The girl on the left is my daughter participating in the event (this was back in 2013) We have Wichita, home of the Intrust Bank Arena and the Wichita Thunder and home of about 400,000 people. It's also home of the Wichita State Shockers who have a hell of a good basketball program. We've got Manhattan, Kansas home of the Kansas State Wild Cats, the little apple ball drop and about another 60,000 people. We've got my hometown Salina that has about 60,000 people and is home to Kansas Wesleyan University and Bethany College (which is about 15 minutes away from town) Topeka Kansas the capitol with about 130,000 people And Kansas City (which is mostly Missouri) We've got a lot of colleges in Kansas (KU, K-state, Wichita State, Fort Hays State, Pitt State, Baker, Washburn, Emporia State, Tabor, and a whole lot of others) We aren't some uneducated bumpkins out helping ma and pa on the field. Your take is bad and you should feel bad, my response take of ohio was also wrong, but it was mainly just a stab back at you throwing out the stereotypical nonsense that some people decide to say about Kansas.
    If only we had a thread for information like this

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information