Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: By The Numbers: Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Run vs. pass is my guess?
    That's actually a pretty good guess. One is probably edge rusher, one the other overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's actually a pretty good guess. One is probably edge rusher, one the other overall.
    Or maybe they ****** up and we're about to riot on that ass because we won't stand for this injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#statslivesmatter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Run vs. pass is my guess?
    I wonder how coverage would be worked in? Run vs all other stats? Was Von Miller in coverage and targeted? Do you have to be targeted as a LB to get a score?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I wonder how coverage would be worked in? Run vs all other stats? Was Von Miller in coverage and targeted? Do you have to be targeted as a LB to get a score?
    He had two tipped passes, so technically he did have two pass defenses. Sometimes it's hard to believe how good he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He had two tipped passes, so technically he did have two pass defenses. Sometimes it's hard to believe how good he really is.
    Best defender in the league?

Best defender in the league?
    I think so. I have no problem putting him on the discussion with Lawrence Taylor. I believe Von is one of the best outside linebackers to ever play the game. I believe he's better in space than Derrick Thomas was.

7. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I think so. I have no problem putting him on the discussion with Lawrence Taylor. I believe Von is one of the best outside linebackers to ever play the game. I believe he's better in space than Derrick Thomas was.
    Thomas was not good against the run, was aided by Neil Smith, and I don't know about coverage...never heard he was great at it, though.

VM is great against the run, great as a pass rusher, did not have a long term monster like Smith, and can cover. He's incredible.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information