Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Menelik worse week 2 than awful week 1

There are always decent FA Gs, because hardly anyone values them, in turn because their strengths tend to be in the neglected run game and their pass protection issues are more easily compensated for since the best pass rushers are usually facing OTs. However, OTs themselves are becoming like QBs for many of the same reasons: The need and thus demand is so high across the league that no one willingly parts with even an average one

Because the bottom line is still that no one likes the frustrating interminable and unreliable search for a franchise QB, but everyone can find themselves doing so all over again even AFTER they find a legit QB if they don't have protection to keep him physically and mentally healthy long enough to mature into the next Rodgers. Spending a top five pick on a QB is a blown pick without quality protection, and it almost doesn't MATTER how good the QB is/n't. How much has Luck (ever) done without a line? How good do Derek Carr and Daks line make them? A lot better than DAVID Carrs line made him.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Elway has missed with his offensive line signings. Okung, Stephenson, Watson. Same with the draft with Sambrailo, and Schofield. If Watson continues to play like he has I see no reason why Stephenson shouldn't start, especially considering their salary. Trading for a tackle doesn't sound like terrible idea at this point.
    John had some misses, and he’s had some wins too.

Leary, Bolles, and Jaded’s Adopted Bronco Paradis.

Jaded, if you don’t think Paradis is the best center in the game say something today!

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    John had some misses, and he’s had some wins too.

Leary, Bolles, and Jaded’s Adopted Bronco Paradis.

Jaded, if you don’t think Paradis is the best center in the game say something today!
    I see what you did there

5. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information