Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The hero denver needs right now

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Sell high.
    I don't know that we could get more than a 7th round pick out of you right now Jaded, but we're always looking at our options.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I don't know that we could get more than a 7th round pick out of you right now Jaded, but we're always looking at our options.
    I will my team to victory by sheer will.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

4. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

"Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    He needs to take that shit off so he can see wide open WRs
    Lol

I'd settle for just taking a sack sometimes, or not dangling the ball when he runs. Boy is slinging it though
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

From that, a Talib quote:

"He's smart, and he's super-accurate with the football," Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib said. "He has the poise of an eight- or nine-year veteran. Trev could be a star in this league. If we do what we need to do on defense, Trev is going to be a star this year."

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Lol

I'd settle for just taking a sack sometimes, or not dangling the ball when he runs. Boy is slinging it though
    Now that he's healthy and a little more confidence with almost a fully year starting last year, we are seeing the arm that Kubiak raved about when he drafted him and his first training camp. That first game, the TD to Fowler he nearly through it past/through Fowler. He's had much more accuracy on the outs on both sides than last year, where he was missing badly (especially short outs to the right) last year, even before his injury if I remember correctly.

I really wish they hadn't ****** around this off season with the open competition crap, and had allowed him the entire off season, especially TC and preseason, to play with the ones and get their timing right.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Man Ranch

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Default Broncos seeing signs of stardom from Trigger Trev

https://sports.yahoo.com/broncos-see...104724824.html

He hasn’t become a national sensation yet, but Trevor Siemian is growing quite a following inside his own locker room, where the Broncos think their little-known quarterback has the makings of a star.

After thrashing the Cowboys 42-17 yesterday, the Broncos hailed the play of the former seventh-round pick, for being exactly the kind of quarterback they need.

“He’s smart, and he’s super-accurate with the football,” Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib said, via Dan Graziano of ESPN.com. “He has the poise of an eight- or nine-year veteran. Trev could be a star in this league. If we do what we need to do on defense, Trev is going to be a star this year.”

Siemian was 22-of-32 for 231 yards, with four touchdowns and one interception in yesterday’s win, an effective performance for a guy who hasn’t been viewed as a playmaker, yet keeps making enough plays.

First he was the kid who had to replace some guy named Peyton Manning, but then he beat out an ordained first-rounder to keep his job this year. And in the process, he won over some people who thought of him as just a game-manager or a place-holder. So far this year, he’s completing a solid 65.0 percent of his passes, and accounted for three touchdowns in their opener against the Chargers (running for one).

“Maybe because he wasn’t drafted in the first round,” Broncos wideout Demaryius Thomas said. “He comes from Northwestern. He doesn’t like talking to the media much. As the season goes on, you may hear people talking about him, but it really doesn’t matter.”

Of course, things could get tougher in the coming weeks, as the Broncos don’t get to play all their games at home, and they’re concerned about the injury status of left tackle Garett Bolles. But the Broncos defense plays at such a level that Siemian doesn’t have to be a star every week.

It just so happens that this year he has.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

18. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

20. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    see, now these are good posts shane... this is your wheelhouse, now stay within it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Now that he's healthy and a little more confidence with almost a fully year starting last year, we are seeing the arm that Kubiak raved about when he drafted him and his first training camp. That first game, the TD to Fowler he nearly through it past/through Fowler. He's had much more accuracy on the outs on both sides than last year, where he was missing badly (especially short outs to the right) last year, even before his injury if I remember correctly.

I really wish they hadn't ****** around this off season with the open competition crap, and had allowed him the entire off season, especially TC and preseason, to play with the ones and get their timing right.
    I do agree with that last part. So far Siemian still doesn't seem to be completely in sync with DT - but he's been able to get the ball to TEs much more than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    see, now these are good posts shane... this is your wheelhouse, now stay within it.
    Post of the year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    I do agree with that last part. So far Siemian still doesn't seem to be completely in sync with DT - but he's been able to get the ball to TEs much more than expected.
    He and Sanders and he and Fowler have been on the same page as well. He threw behind Fowler (just bad throw) and a tad wide last week and Sanders couldn't get his feet in, but they've been in sync it seems.

Quite a few throws where he and DT seem off.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information