Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Cowboys 09/17/17

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    The point was they went for the jugular and it resulted in 7 Dallas points. Manning always said every pick has a story - am sure that one did too.

I'm still jaw-drop impressed with the outcome today.
    He also said that, as the QB, you sign the check for every throw no matter the outcome.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

That was ugly, I expect him to be out this week from a concussion that obvious. I've had a few that bad, never a good time. The broadcast didn't show the first fall to the turf, only when the trainer got there and kind of mobbed him, so at first I was thinking WTH man!? Then it became apparent when I saw Bennie looking at him that he wasn't there, and then the replay made it painfully obvious. Hopefully he bounces back and this doesn't become a lasting issue.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    That was ugly, I expect him to be out this week from a concussion that obvious. I've had a few that bad, never a good time. The broadcast didn't show the first fall to the turf, only when the trainer got there and kind of mobbed him, so at first I was thinking WTH man!? Then it became apparent when I saw Bennie looking at him that he wasn't there, and then the replay made it painfully obvious. Hopefully he bounces back and this doesn't become a lasting issue.
    That trainer basically tackled him. I hadn't noticed his first fall either.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Right! I was like why is he tackling him!

So I had to crash around halftime to get at least a few hours sleep before work, but understand it went well, except the part that may have ended Bolles' season?
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I had one concussion like that, I fell of the side of a rocky ledge during a 48 hour patrol. I only fell about 6 foot, but I did not have a clue what was going on and I had to be helped down the mountain for a while until I was able to walk without falling, then it was about another five minutes before I was able to carry my Bergen properly.

Good times!

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I had one concussion like that, I fell of the side of a rocky ledge during a 48 hour patrol. I only fell about 6 foot, but I did not have a clue what was going on and I had to be helped down the mountain for a while until I was able to walk without falling, then it was about another five minutes before I was able to carry my Bergen properly.

Good times!
    One of the ones I had that good was falling as well, I fell from a 7-ton after working on the radio and Blue Force Tracker. It was the lead truck in a convoy and their comms all went down mid-convoy. We stopped at an observation post to drop off their resupply, as soon as I finished getting their radios working again I went to step out of the truck, my boot got caught, and fell from the cab to the ground in full combat load. I was "turtled", couldn't get up, one of the Marines helped me up and I stumbled back towards my HMMWV and fell again, face first in the dirt, the Doc grabbed me and got me to the truck. I was kind of spacy for a while, luckily I had my faculties back about me before we left the wire again, but I was feeling like crap for a few days after that.

11. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    So I had to crash around halftime to get at least a few hours sleep before work, but understand it went well, except the part that may have ended Bolles' season?
    Unless it ends up achilles, I don'think it's season ending, but he may miss a large number of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Unless it ends up achilles, I don'think it's season ending, but he may miss a large number of games.
    Klis said that there was never fear of a Achilles. People on sideline saw the trainers cradling his leg (for fear of Tibia break) and thought they were doing Achilles test.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 18m18 minutes ago

LBs: Barrett 62 of 71 snaps. Miller 57, Marshall 55, Edebali 19, Nelson 16, Davis 16, Walker 9.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 17m17 minutes ago

DBs: Simmons 70 of 71 snaps. Talib 69, C.Harris 69, Stewart 63, Roby 62, Parks 53, Doss 5, Carter 1. DEN spent most of game in dime.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 17m17 minutes ago

DL: Wolfe played 52 of 71 snaps. Gotsis 44, S. Harris 33, D. Peko 19, K. Peko 7.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

I had to weigh in after this one. Friggin' GLORIOUS. I hate the Cowboys like the Devil hates virtue. And, I have to say, TS has me more excited about this team than I've been in Years. Love everything about the kid.

As a bonus I watched Skip Bayless' Facebook video. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, "A man would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZruTr2xCagY
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

16. The Following 14 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    I had to weigh in after this one. Friggin' GLORIOUS. I hate the Cowboys like the Devil hates virtue. And, I have to say, TS has me more excited about this team than I've been in Years. Love everything about the kid.

As a bonus I watched Skip Bayless' Facebook video. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, "A man would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh"

His daughter is crazy hirsute.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Tned posted in the Bolles thread, but I figured it should go here too:

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 17m17 minutes ago

Further diagnosis on Garett Bolles: High ankle sprain/deep bone bruise. Out a couple weeks per source. #9sports

21. The Following 8 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Tned posted in the Bolles thread, but I figured it should go here too:

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 17m17 minutes ago

Further diagnosis on Garett Bolles: High ankle sprain/deep bone bruise. Out a couple weeks per source. #9sports
    **** yes!!! I'm in love with this post!

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information