Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 98

Thread: Nintendo Switch Releases

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    31,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Possibly, I started rocking my first pong console back in the 80s before I finally got an NES.
    We got ours in 75. Next came the Intellevision around 79, which was AMAZING back then.

  2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  3. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    15,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    We got ours in 75. Next came the Intellevision around 79, which was AMAZING back then.
    That must have been a nice 40th b-day present.

  4. The Following 4 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:


  5. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    31,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    That must have been a nice 40th b-day present.
    I hate you all.

  6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  7. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Butt
    Posts
    41,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    We got ours in 75. Next came the Intellevision around 79, which was AMAZING back then.
    I remember Intellevision.

    We used to play football on it. It literally took a player 10 seconds to run 10 yards in that game. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I love our president.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    ...yash had good takes.

  8. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:


  9. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    15,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I remember Intellevision.

    We used to play football on it. It literally took a player 10 seconds to run 10 yards in that game. lol
    It had CJ anderson?

  10. The Following 4 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:


  11. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    My first system was an Intellevision. Adjusted for inflation I think my dad paid like $6-700 for it at the time? Was a powerful console for its period. The controllers were like phones.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    31,718

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	11193

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Puzzlers
    Posts
    11,320

    Default

    This story is going to tell you what a shady character I am, but what the hell...

    In 3d grade, we were too poor to have much of anything. Single mom, etc. etc.

    I always got my video games through friends. And I was a junkie. One friend, he had like Asteroids and maybe a couple other games. But he needed more, it was clear to me, so I ganked Qbert from the Safeway on the corner. Dude's dad was like, 'so how did you get that?' and I was like 'magic! now st*u Joe and let's play some Qbert' circa '85 or so
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

  14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  15. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    This story is going to tell you what a shady character I am, but what the hell...

    In 3d grade, we were too poor to have much of anything. Single mom, etc. etc.

    I always got my video games through friends. And I was a junkie. One friend, he had like Asteroids and maybe a couple other games. But he needed more, it was clear to me, so I ganked Qbert from the Safeway on the corner. Dude's dad was like, 'so how did you get that?' and I was like 'magic! now st*u Joe and let's play some Qbert' circa '85 or so
    That's terrible! I've never stolen anything in my life!!

    Excuse me, I'm going to go play my downloaded copy of Zelda Breath of the Wild on my Wii U emulator....

  16. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    15,767

    Default

    Wow, I even pay for porn...

  17. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Wow, I even pay for porn...
    That doesn't make you honest, it's available legally for free all over the net... there's a whole hub full of it as well as a lot of tubes.

  18. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    15,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That doesn't make you honest, it's available legally for free all over the net... there's a whole hub full of it as well as a lot of tubes.
    Yes, that's sort of my point. I feel like the "actresses" should get paid for their work.

  19. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    31,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I remember Intellevision.

    We used to play football on it. It literally took a player 10 seconds to run 10 yards in that game. lol
    The controllers were very touch and go...

  20. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  21. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    4,303

    Default

    I've had a huge urge to go play SNES games since this discussion came up...sadly I've had school ever since...

    Maybe I'll finish up and play some earthbound.

  22. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've had a huge urge to go play SNES games since this discussion came up...sadly I've had school ever since...

    Maybe I'll finish up and play some earthbound.
    I gotta give Earthbound another go. Haven't played that in years. Final Fantasy II and III, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana... so many good RPGs on that system.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Should I get a Nintendo 3DS?
    By broncoFan! in forum Video Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 07:18 AM
  2. Nintendo DS
    By gnomeflinger in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. Nintendo DS
    By Shazam! in forum Video Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group