Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 126

Thread: Nintendo Switch Releases

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis
    Posts
    15,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Kind of funny...

    I was thinking maybe you would find it cheaper over Black Friday.

    I noticed Walmart already had their ad for Black Friday, and neat, the Switch is in the ad! For the same exact price as it normally is...yay?
    Bargain!!
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    20,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Hm...might wait a bit. But sounds cool as hell.
    It's no dodge hellcat.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    20,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Kind of funny...

    I was thinking maybe you would find it cheaper over Black Friday.

    I noticed Walmart already had their ad for Black Friday, and neat, the Switch is in the ad! For the same exact price as it normally is...yay?
    I can't wait to shove a soccer mom, and getting into a screaming match with a deranged hillbilly in order to pay full retail!

    Going to be EIPC!

  4. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:


  5. #79

    Default

    I use to work retail and it is actually surprising how many people rush to pay full price for things on "sale" simply because they are in an ad.

  6. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis
    Posts
    15,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    It's no dodge hellcat.
    TBH, it's no


    EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING, 4GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 04G-P4-6253-KR by EVGA

    either.
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

  7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  8. #81

    Default

    The switch now has Hulu! The Hulu app is their version that supports live tv.

    I would assume Netflix is around the corner.

    Hulu is the big one I wanted because that is how I watch live tv now.

  9. #82

    Default

    Skyrim has been released.

    Played it a bit this morning, very fluid on the switch.

    I need to get use to the camera though, I don't ever play first person in any game (hate it) and I need to see if I can zoom out a little more in third person, or at least rotate to enemy's quicker.

  10. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The switch now has Hulu! The Hulu app is their version that supports live tv.

    I would assume Netflix is around the corner.

    Hulu is the big one I wanted because that is how I watch live tv now.
    That is a pretty awesome addition! If you are on the go and have wifi access, you can watch tv wherever. I personally really like Hulu's live tv, I just wish it had a true guide feature instead of just viewing what is on now.

  11. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Skyrim has been released.

    Played it a bit this morning, very fluid on the switch.

    I need to get use to the camera though, I don't ever play first person in any game (hate it) and I need to see if I can zoom out a little more in third person, or at least rotate to enemy's quicker.
    You can on the PC I'm positive you can on the switch too, that would be silly to remove that.

  12. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That is a pretty awesome addition! If you are on the go and have wifi access, you can watch tv wherever. I personally really like Hulu's live tv, I just wish it had a true guide feature instead of just viewing what is on now.
    Yes, I am not sure what they are thinking with that shitty guide.

    I realize they are pushing themselves as a library so you browse the library, but you have a damn live tv option now...make a freaking guide! ugh.

  13. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You can on the PC I'm positive you can on the switch too, that would be silly to remove that.
    It has third person, I just haven't figured how to zoom out more.

  14. #87

    Default

    Figured how to do the zoom out.

    Also learned 2 very important lessons that I can probably carry over to real life.

    1: Stealing is bad. It causes women to get crazy and start trying to beat the shit out of you.
    2: Killing said woman is bad, it causes said woman's husband to fill you full of arrows.

  15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:


  16. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Figured how to do the zoom out.

    Also learned 2 very important lessons that I can probably carry over to real life.

    1: Stealing is bad. It causes women to get crazy and start trying to beat the shit out of you.
    2: Killing said woman is bad, it causes said woman's husband to fill you full of arrows.
    I LOL'd. Need to play this again. It's been a while.

  17. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  18. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I LOL'd. Need to play this again. It's been a while.
    I've tried to pick it back up several times. I never seem to have time.

  19. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    13,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Figured how to do the zoom out.

    Also learned 2 very important lessons that I can probably carry over to real life.

    1: Stealing is bad. It causes women to get crazy and start trying to beat the shit out of you.
    2: Killing said woman is bad, it causes said woman's husband to fill you full of arrows.
    Or you can just put a bucket on the shopkeepers head and get away with the PERFECT CRIME!


  20. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Should I get a Nintendo 3DS?
    By broncoFan! in forum Video Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 07:18 AM
  2. Nintendo DS
    By gnomeflinger in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. Nintendo DS
    By Shazam! in forum Video Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group