Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Nintendo Switch Releases

To be fair to the Xbox, I didn't really buy it to play games. Bought it to be my media center and occasionally play games.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    To be fair to the Xbox, I didn't really buy it to play games. Bought it to be my media center and occasionally play games.
    I got mine to play some online games with my friend occassionally and they do have some good solo games like Final Fantasy 15 and the upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2 which I can't wait for! Things like Sea of Thieves are fun but are a huge time sink unless you have a group of friends ready to go online at the drop of the hat. I can't plan my life out a week let alone the next few days!

3. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I got mine to play some online games with my friend occassionally and they do have some good solo games like Final Fantasy 15 and the upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2 which I can't wait for! Things like Sea of Thieves are fun but are a huge time sink unless you have a group of friends ready to go online at the drop of the hat. I can't plan my life out a week let alone the next few days!
    I actually just hop on the reddit Sea of Thieves discord and pick up a random group everytime I've played. Made a lot of new friends and I never come away without an enjoyable experience.

5. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Anyone check out the new online service?

I got it. I don't intend to actually play online with other people but I got it for the cloud saves and to be able to play classic zelda and Mario

Let's switch our QB by releasing Keenum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

King. You take that lap yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information