Poll: The progress of TFS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: T dog, t swizzle, t man. TFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Had we dumped TS in his first season like we did KS, where would we be now? Cutting him was a mistake regardless, nothing to do with TS. Kid showed promise as a project, we should've kept him. If he showed even more promise/progress next year he could be Lynch's replacement.

To keep with the subject: Trevor played very well last night. Neither turnover was his fault and I'm sure had they not happened that one of those was turning into points and the game would've been iced.
    Have to go back and watch, but I think the only real bad play by TS was the dropped pick (possibly pick 6). A few other passes that could have been better, like the pass to Sanders in the endzone that was hot and a hair long, and the one to Sanders in the corner that was a bit too wide, but the only big mistake I recall was the horrible pass that was a dropped int.

Conversely, I thought he had a lot of really good, crisp throws in tight windows and managed to handle intense pressure very well.

I'm guessing our tackles are going to have very low, possibly below 50 PFF grades. I would suspect Siemian will be 75-85+, which is solid.

2. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I was very impressed. Just makes it all the funnier how outraged people got over the Sloter/Oz stuff. Neither of those guys would have seen the field this year barring injury. TS is our guy.
    And this is where i think people may be misunderstanding KS talk.

My issue was, your dropping a young kid who showed potential, for a guy who had been here, started elsewhere, was dumped by 2nd team and not just dumped they gave away a draft pick to get rid of him, the team he went too is a dumpster fire and he couldnt make it there. So why not bring him back to denver who he left just a short time ago?

It wasnt about KS taking the starting job, just that KS cant be that much worse then brock. So a lateral move if not a step backwards.

Of course this is all just talk at this point, because one of the two isnt here anymore....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information