Page 127 of 278 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4165

Thread: 2017 Other NFL Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Touché. I disagree.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I guess Gronk could of done a Suh or Haynesworth and stepped on his head.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

The part I took issue with was standing over him like Burfict was his trophy kill right before he gets hauled off on a stretcher. The block itself I can excuse.

I see that Juju apologized today, in which case I think the two are mostly on par with one another... They both got caught up in the adrenaline and made out-of-character moves. I think the fact that they both showed remorse matters.
    Except the remorse from one was basically, "Yeah, sorry I did it, but if the refs had thrown a flag two plays earlier it wouldn't have happened. I mean, they flag me all the time".

So heartfelt.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Except the remorse from one was basically, "Yeah, sorry I did it, but if the refs had thrown a flag two plays earlier it wouldn't have happened. I mean, they flag me all the time".

So heartfelt.
    Exactly. I think today since I loathe gronk I’m going to hammer Pags and WTe.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter
    15m15 minutes ago

Browns fired executive VP Sashi Brown, the man who headed Cleveland’s personnel department the past two years, league sources told @diannaESPN and me.

Shazier had spinal surgery

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier underwent spinal stabilization surgery Wednesday night at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.

Steelers director of communications Burt Lauten‏ provided the update on Shazier, who was forced to leave Monday night's road game against the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium due to a spinal injury.

Ian Rapoport‏ of the NFL Network reported Shazier is facing "months of recovery" before considering his NFL future. Meanwhile, Michele Steele‏ of ESPN spoke with neurologist Dr. Anthony Alessi, who said the defender "may not play football again."

"This is a much more severe situation on our hands than we thought," Alessi said.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ramming-league

Yikes

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

"Just NFC North Football" says Meathead Roethlisberger.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

"Just NFC North Football" says Meathead Roethlisberger.
    They know the risks of playing. I feel bad for the guy and hope he fully recovers. However, it's like a race car driver complaining about a crash. Or a skydiver who's parachute doesn't open. Or, well, you get the point.

It is a choice. No one is forcing them out there.

14. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    They know the risks of playing. I feel bad for the guy and hope he fully recovers. However, it's like a race car driver complaining about a crash. Or a skydiver who's parachute doesn't open. Or, well, you get the point.

It is a choice. No one is forcing them out there.
    Yeeeeep.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Gee. Nothing bout the Falcons and Saints? Atlanta recovered from their home loss to the Vikings and pulled within a game of N.O. for the division lead and improving their WC possibilities. I hate to say it because I rag on the Nferior Football Conference a lot but they have the more interesting teams going into the playoffs. Goff, Wentz and Keenum are fresh blood. Can Aaron Rodgers rescue the Packers in time? Can Dak win without Elliott?

In the AFC, nothing all that interesting. We all know the two left standing will be the Steelers (boo!) and the Patriots (boo!) so CBS gets to milk those home dates at Fuxboro again while we get to decide who we prefer between GM and Ford.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

I'm bored with football. :shrugs:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I'm bored with football. :shrugs:
    Game last night was ok. Drew Brees wasn't pleased about Thursday night football and made some comments afterwards about the injuries piling up because players aren't getting enough rest between games. I agree with him. I hate Thursday football and think it's stupid. If they're going to do it they need to make it where teams playing on Thursday are coming off their bye.

19. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Gee. Nothing bout the Falcons and Saints? Atlanta recovered from their home loss to the Vikings and pulled within a game of N.O. for the division lead and improving their WC possibilities. I hate to say it because I rag on the Nferior Football Conference a lot but they have the more interesting teams going into the playoffs. Goff, Wentz and Keenum are fresh blood. Can Aaron Rodgers rescue the Packers in time? Can Dak win without Elliott?

In the AFC, nothing all that interesting. We all know the two left standing will be the Steelers (boo!) and the Patriots (boo!) so CBS gets to milk those home dates at Fuxboro again while we get to decide who we prefer between GM and Ford.
    Love the NFC playoff picture this year. A lot of fresh, interesting teams competing.

I actually didn't see any of this game as I was at a work dinner that ran really long. I think it was my first missed Thursday night game of the year. Saints look like they beat themselves, though from what I can see. A bad interception and then Payton maybe cursing out the refs and earning an unsportsmanlike flag to end it? That division will be down to the wire.

21. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter
    15m15 minutes ago

Browns fired executive VP Sashi Brown, the man who headed Cleveland’s personnel department the past two years, league sources told @diannaESPN and me.
    the baseball exec wasn't good at building a football team. . . who could have possibly seen that one coming?

#ClevelandThings

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information