Page 67 of 278 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4165

Thread: 2017 Other NFL Games Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I could see you throwing punches at an obnoxious opposing fan, GEM.
    The same couple as that last post...the packers were losing most of the night, they finally scored and the girl started getting all rowdy in people's face, when she turned to me to do it, I just said what's the score? She stopped pretty quick.

I usually don't get too obnoxious at games out of respect for the person I get the tix from.

The Raiders game last week I was seated next to a 400 lb Raiders guy. Talk about uncomfortable, he was nice enough though. There were a couple of them all dressed up with the football pads, they got a rash of absolute shit walking through the stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I'm not being dim. I'm not the one suggesting that the remedy to a douchbag is to buy different seats...

You are right... there is no rule against being an *******. It doesn't make you any less of an *******.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Lol.

Its inconsiderate but still their right. There is no rule that states you have to sit for a football game.
    This is weird to me, because one of the few things I know about college ball is that Texas A&M strongly encourages standing throughout the game, as part of footballs original Twelfth Man tradition (under the settlement, Seattle pays the Aggies a licensing fee for use of the term, and I'm totally not kidding.) Current NCAA rules likely prohibit anyone (even former players) entering a game from the stands, but E. King Gill never actually entered the game either: The point is is that IF called upon, any and all attending fans should be READY, just as he stood ready on the sideline til the final gun (by which point he was the only Aggie capable of standing.)

All that said, beating up elderly people for daring request someone stop blocking their view is obviously inexcusable.

Oh, and everyone already knew Dennis Leary's an *******; there's something in the water up there.
    Last edited by Joel; 10-13-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

6. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This is weird to me, because one of the few things I know about college ball is that Texas A&M strongly encourages standing throughout the game, as part of footballs original Twelfth Man tradition (under the settlement, Seattle pays the Aggies a licensing fee for use of the term, and I'm totally not kidding.)
    Well, and i think that this is what is kind of the issue. There is a reason why when it comes to college football or basketball the crowd seems more active and alive than on a professional level. I think its the age gap of the fans and thus for guys like me who are in their 40's just arent up to the task of jumping up and down and standing for long periods of time. Fact is younger people generally have a lot more energy to do stuff like that whereas most of everyone else will stand when as Gem puts it "something exciting happens". It doesnt excuse the violence but it is clear to me that there can be an issue of the old fogies vs the whipper snappers in the NFL and how they want to view those games.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Well, again, it just comes down to common courtesy. If you are oblivious or indifferent to the fact that people behind you can't see, then you are an *******.

It's really just that simple. If you are ok being an *******, be ok for people calling you out for being an *******.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Well, again, it just comes down to common courtesy. If you are oblivious or indifferent to the fact that people behind you can't see, then you are an *******.

It's really just that simple. If you are ok being an *******, be ok for people calling you out for being an *******.
    All true, but its why he had no issue assaulting the guy either. More times than not those who act in that manner tend to be violent when challenged.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

All true, but its why he had no issue assaulting the guy either. More times than not those who act in that manner tend to be violent when challenged.
    All the more reason to be against the guy being an *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I hope that jackass went to jail for assault

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

The one lesson the older gentleman learned is, just because your older doesn't mean you can run your mouth as well, unless you can back it up. I believe the douche kid was definitely in the wrong for acting and reacting the way he did.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

So, I guess we now need a law stating people need to be considerate?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    So, I guess we now need a law stating people need to be considerate?
    Curious, Joe, what would you have done? 20 years ago, I would have probably been liquored up and fought the guy, but now, I would have just dialed RESPECT.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Curious, Joe, what would you have done? 20 years ago, I would have probably been liquored up and fought the guy, but now, I would have just dialed RESPECT.
    I would do the same as you mentioned above.

Point is, the dude throwing punches was completely in the wrong, IMO. It's one thing to be excited about attending an event, but no need to make the experience less for everyone else. No need to stand for every damn play.

He should have taken a knee.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Panthers fan arrested after brutal sucker-punch caught on video

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Police made an arrest Friday after disturbing video of a man being punched in the face during a Carolina Panthers game circulated online.

After reviewing the footage, officers arrested Kyle Adam Maraghy and charged him with simple assault. Police took Maraghy to Mecklenburg County Jail.

The cellphone video shows a Carolina Panthers fan sucker-punching another fan during Thursday night’s game at Bank of America Stadium.
    rest - http://fox13now.com/2017/10/14/panth...ught-on-video/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

19. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nice tackling 'Aints.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information