Poll: If you were Siemian, would you ever actually believe you are the starting QB of the team?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If you were Siemian, would you ever actually believe you are the starting QB?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

so many protest votes

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I generally agree with this, although when Elway was asked what would happen to Brock when Lynch was healthy, he waffled. I'm like Krugan, and think that they might also like Brock this year because if they are in the mix for a playoff spot and Trevor goes down, Brock might be a better option than Lynch based on what we saw in preseason.

I think the only way that Brock becomes part of the long term future is if Trevor goes down early, Brock comes in, lights it up and leads the Broncos to the playoffs and plays very well in getting there. If that happens, then attempting to sign him could be on the table. Where I sit today, I think it's very unlikely Brock will be in the QB mix next year.
    There's zero doubt in my mind... this year, Brock Oz is better than Lynch. So if Siemien is hurt, or has thrown 5 picks in a game, and BOTH QB's are healthy in Lynch and Oz, Oz will start. He's simply the better QB at the moment. Lynch isn't ready. IDK if he'll ever be ready, but he's not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    There's zero doubt in my mind... this year, Brock Oz is better than Lynch. So if Siemien is hurt, or has thrown 5 picks in a game, and BOTH QB's are healthy in Lynch and Oz, Oz will start. He's simply the better QB at the moment. Lynch isn't ready. IDK if he'll ever be ready, but he's not right now.
    #Kelly2018

Another quality shit posting brought to you by Shane Falco.

5. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...vibe-about-him

This is the second player this week that says they think he has a Peyton Manning feel to him.

https://twitter.com/MaseDenver/statu...25334161756160

The other was Bennie Fowler.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account
    @MaseDenver
    Following
    More
    Bennie Fowler says Siemian is like "a Baby Peyton" out there in how he runs the huddle.
    Von also says that TS is playing 5 times better than he was last year and that he's really grown. Only a handful more days and we'll find out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...vibe-about-him

This is the second player this week that says they think he has a Peyton Manning feel to him.

https://twitter.com/MaseDenver/statu...25334161756160

The other was Bennie Fowler.

Von also says that TS is playing 5 times better than he was last year and that he's really grown. Only a handful more days and we'll find out.
    Sweet, it was 2 times better just yesterday according to Talib!

I'm sorry, I had to. Please flame away.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Sweet, it was 2 times better just yesterday according to Talib!

I'm sorry, I had to. Please flame away.
    I think you mean Von. It was Von that said two times better, and then about a day later, he was ten times better. Just goes to show you what a hard worker Siemian is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think you mean Von. It was Von that said two times better, and then about a day later, he was ten times better. Just goes to show you what a hard worker Siemian is.
    Oh well. I thought it was Talib.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Oh well. I thought it was Talib.
    With Von's 2x, err 10x, err, he reminds me of Manning, I'm really afraid we are about to get news that Von failed another piss test.

I generally agree with this, although when Elway was asked what would happen to Brock when Lynch was healthy, he waffled. I'm like Krugan, and think that they might also like Brock this year because if they are in the mix for a playoff spot and Trevor goes down, Brock might be a better option than Lynch based on what we saw in preseason.

I think the only way that Brock becomes part of the long term future is if Trevor goes down early, Brock comes in, lights it up and leads the Broncos to the playoffs and plays very well in getting there. If that happens, then attempting to sign him could be on the table. Where I sit today, I think it's very unlikely Brock will be in the QB mix next year.
    Sadly neither of our two Giraffes can play. If either of them had the right stuff to become a top 10 QB they'd be starting right now and Trevor would be shuffling off to Buffalo or something.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11nominee-graphic-popup1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	10978
    Brock and Paxton survey the field.

13. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Sadly neither of our two Giraffes can play. If either of them had the right stuff to become a top 10 QB they'd be starting right now and Trevor would be shuffling off to Buffalo or something.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11nominee-graphic-popup1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	10978
    Brock and Paxton survey the field.
    Sadly, while we wait the 2-3 years for Lynch to develop, which nearly everyone said would be needed, we are subjected to silly zoo images.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information