Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Brock Osweiler on his return to Denver

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    But he made more money, so it could be argued.

I don't care that he left for more money - athletes have a short shelf life. I just care that he was a douche to the franchise on the way out. But, that same franchise took him back, and he gets to redeem himself.

SF, it's all about redemption baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    if its about redemption. You sign tebow. not satans right hand.

Suffice to say VK, Shane got you there.

I will say from my own personal view that i dont see Oz as a redemption story. Most fans saw him taking over for Manning which is exactly what he was being groomed for and as you said he shit over the franchise in the process. Tebow may not have been or will ever be a NFL Qb but he was far more of a class act than Brock ever will be and if there is a guy who deserves the term "redemption" it would be him. As a fan i cant stand Oz now despite being one of his biggest backers and i cannot wait for Lynch and Ray to get back so we can kick this bitch back to the curb.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

naw that was the #1 Defense in the NFL, one we had to loser players from, while waiting for oz to sign a contract.

As well as CJ anderson rushing for 200 yds against the Patriots in the snow.
    I was told time and time again, that tebow didnt win any of those games either..

So now the same rules apply to Brock.

#Consistency
    Good thing you made the 2nd post before I read the 1st because I was about to call you out on your inconsistency. Yes, our D carried us through the bulk of the 2015 season while our O scored just 22.2 points per game, none of which was against garbage time or prevent Ds, which ranked them 19th in the league. During Tebow's 10 2011 regular season starts, the O averaged just 18.8 points per game, which included at least 1 TD against garbage time or prevent Ds in at least half of those games.

#Consistency
    #Thoroughanalysis
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Not a big fan of Oz, but I will say he gives us a better chance to win than Lynch. At least Oz has shown he can be a starter in the NFL (not a particularly good one, but at least he has done it and won some games).

6. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information