Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Osweiler on his return to Denver

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Default Brock Osweiler on his return to Denver

Lots of good quotes from him in here.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-of-his-life/

After being released by the Browns this weekend, Osweiler said he told his agent he wanted to return to the Broncos. Osweiler signed his contract and rejoined his old team Monday, saying “being back here today is probably a top five, if not three, day of my life.”

Osweiler left Denver as a free agent to sign a four-year, $72 million with the Texans, but Houston moved on from him after only one season.

“I want people to know that decision didn’t come lightly,” Osweiler said, via Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post. “I didn’t sleep for about a week. I was sick to my stomach every single day. I was a mess. At the end of the day, I tried making the best business decision for myself and my family. Whether I made the best one or not, that could be argued. But the fact of the matter is it was made. I’m not going to live in the past. But I’ve always had nothing but love and appreciation for the Denver Broncos and the city of Denver.”

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Oh this thread is going to go well.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

But I've always had nothing but love and appreciation for the Denver Broncos and the city of Denver. Right??

Do I detect a gargantuan pile of B.S.
    RIP Cameron, D, & D

6. The Following 9 Users High Fived Dean For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

"I'd come back here to be the waterboy"

http://tinyurl.com/y7nckdlf

Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

"I've always had the greatest respect and I mean that sincerely. The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think! Oh, by the way, which one's pink? And did we tell you the name of the game, boy. We call it riding the gravy train!" -- Pink Floyd

"I mean, it's easily a top 5 event in my life. Maybe top 3. Possibly top 8. Depends. Are we counting that waitress back in Cleveland? No, definitely top 10. Top 12 at the most! I mean it's definitely in the top 15 events ever in my life. Give or take a few." -- Brock Osweiler.

"I mean, no matter what the fans think, I'll probably be in the starting lineup in a couple of weeks time! Seriously, Trevor is one banana peel away from a torn labrum. The guy's so injury prone he probably won't make it out of week 1 without some sort of injury. And then 'the time of the Brock is now!' Muhahahahahahahaha!" -- Brock Osweiler

Name:  excel2.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  9.1 KB
    "My nefarious plans are coming along nicely! Nicely!"
    Last edited by Cugel; 09-04-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Oh this thread is going to go well.
    Lol yep.

'It's nice to be back in Denver where I first developed my ability to hold on to the football too long'.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoTech For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    But I've always had nothing but love and appreciation for the Denver Broncos and the city of Denver. Right??

Do I detect a gargantuan pile of B.S.
    It is pretty stinky but what did anyone really expect him to say at this point? Lol

Either way, enjoy being a back up once again Oz. You lie in the bed you made.

"Now we have BOTH Paxton AND Brock and they're BOTH TALL! Tall I tell you! I mean it's like standing next to a couple of redwoods standing between them. Did I mention that Paxton is really, really, tall? Together they're twice as tall!" -- John Elway

Redemption stories are the best stories. He left and acted like an *******, and then become of the biggest laughing stocks in the league. Now he's a second stringer, and he knows that he might have a shot at starting a few games in here, for no other reason than it's the NFL and injuries happen. He will be motivated to play as well as he can, and he knows he was being a babyback bitch upon his departure.

So, I hope he does well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What he actually said: "I'm just glad I'm not selling real estate in Coeur d'Alene."
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

What he actually said: "I'm just glad I'm not selling real estate in Coeur d'Alene."
    I like Coeur'd'Alene. I'd move there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I like Coeur'd'Alene. I'd move there.
    Is your other option backup NFL quarterback? Speaking of, any chance you have a good arm and a quick mind, Nomad? The Broncos might have a job for such a person.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Is your other option backup NFL quarterback? Speaking of, any chance you have a good arm and a quick mind, Nomad? The Broncos might have a job for such a person.
    I'd be lucky if I could throw an NFL football over 40 yards, and that's at a running start.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'd be lucky if I could throw an NFL football over 40 yards, and that's at a running start.
    Well damn.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information