Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: game stream

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

I looked at Sling and they are tempting for the NFL network.

Hulu Live beats them out in other features through, namely much larger DVR and unlimited devices in the home. Can also do 3 devices outside of the home.

That was one of the biggest things I had an issue with on corded services, I want it on EVERYTHING I own and want to watch it when and where I want.
    Hmmm, I might need to reconsider. When I made the switch Hulu didn't have much to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Hmmm, I might need to reconsider. When I made the switch Hulu didn't have much to offer
    The basic package is $39.99. Limited commercials, I think 3 devices in home.

I upgraded to no commercials, unlimited screens and 200 hours of DVR for $64.

Three devices? You mean receivers, or you can watch the app on three different devices at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Three devices? You mean receivers, or you can watch the app on three different devices at once?
    No, meaning devices as it's streaming. I think basic might allow 3 simultaneous devices (gaming console, fire tv, tablet, etc).

for $15 on top of the basic package you can get unlimited devices in home, which allows you to have every device in your home simultaneously streaming if you want.

When you start bundling add-ons on top of the basic package you start getting discounts, so I have a $6.99 bundle discount for no commercials and a $10 bundle discount for 200 hour DVR and unlimited screens.

So instead of $80.96, I pay $63.97 because of bundling all the add-ons.

They have a free trial. I week trial for the hulu live and month trial for the add-ons.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

In the future, you can pm me right around game time and I can send you a link, but make sure you have adblocker on your computer

I have NFL2go which is pretty bad ass, but it's got limited signup spaces and as of right now their membership is full.

No, meaning devices as it's streaming. I think basic might allow 3 simultaneous devices (gaming console, fire tv, tablet, etc).

for $15 on top of the basic package you can get unlimited devices in home, which allows you to have every device in your home simultaneously streaming if you want.

When you start bundling add-ons on top of the basic package you start getting discounts, so I have a $6.99 bundle discount for no commercials and a $10 bundle discount for 200 hour DVR and unlimited screens.

So instead of $80.96, I pay $63.97 because of bundling all the add-ons.
    Yeah, I'm not interested in paying that much right now.

I really like Hulu's live TV options. It's got all my local channels plus all the other content as well. I'm trying to decide between it and Playstation Vue. Vue works on all my devices. Hulu only works on my Xbox One and Fire Stick right now which is kind of the limiting factor.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information