Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Cut Paxton

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Vontaze Burfict would probably literally kill me.
    When you put it like that, I don't understand why they all don't wilt like a Siemian. What a truly violent game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    When you put it like that, I don't understand why they all don't wilt like a Siemian. What a truly violent game.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’ll take the headset and head upstairs. I don’t think you want me on the field.
    Big Daddy is LT.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

It's time...

In my second season in the NFL I was starting for my hometown team, the Denver Broncos, and I did not play good football. To make matters worse, the coach who believed in me, Mike Shanahan, had been fired and his replacement, Josh McDaniels, made it clear I was starting only because he had no one else. Not because he believed in me.

One bad performance turned into two, two into three, three turned into a player on the field that didn’t believe he belonged there. My coaches had lost faith in me, and instead of picking me up when I was down they kicked me. My confidence was shattered and, by the next training camp, I was released.

At the time it was devastating. In hindsight, it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I started over with the Seahawks. My coaches wanted me, believed in me and encouraged me. They reshaped my game and turned me into a player that, including the playoffs, would start 60-some games over an eight-year career and win a Super Bowl. Had I not been cut by Denver and given a fresh start in Seattle I’m not sure I would have even continued playing football. That’s how little confidence I had and how miserable I was at my work environment.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    It's time...

I wish I could read the whole thing, mainly because it speaks to how shitty of a coach McDumbass is.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Actually it was Polumbus who immediately helped solidify the OLine in 2015 in his return. The already crippled offense never would have crawled down the stretch. Oddly enough he returned where it all started and won there. His story is interesting.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Well so far it has ben best for lynch to get demoted, he definitely earned it.

The last few day's have been great day's for him after being demoted. Long ways to go for him though, if he sucks Saturday it was all for nothing.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbNYiadom View Post
    Well so far it has ben best for lynch to get demoted, he definitely earned it.

The last few day's have been great day's for him after being demoted. Long ways to go for him though, if he sucks Saturday it was all for nothing.
    If being demoted was good imagine how good cutting him will be!

11. The Following 6 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Paxton has always played well in shorts/7 on 7. You have to take that with a grain of salt.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Most 3rd team QBs look good in the preseason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    If being demoted was good imagine how good cutting him will be!
    Yeah id imagine that would light some real fire.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Most 3rd team QBs look good in the preseason.
    Are you taking shots at Kelly, sloter and the new 3rd team star Lynch?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Paxton has always played well in shorts/7 on 7. You have to take that with a grain of salt.
    Exactly. I don't understand that Paxton throwing well to the 3's the last couple days is a verification of anything. Especially since VJ himself said he wasn't happy with our 2nd team defense because partly the depth at S, and CB. That essentially means that he is throwing well against a depleted secondary on the third string LMAO, cause that ain't anything good in my book.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Exactly. I don't understand that Paxton throwing well to the 3's the last couple days is a verification of anything. Especially since VJ himself said he wasn't happy with our 2nd team defense because partly the depth at S, and CB. That essentially means that he is throwing well against a depleted secondary on the third string LMAO, cause that ain't anything good in my book.
    FWIW, we're practicing against the bears right now, so Paxton isn't going against our defense.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    FWIW, we're practicing against the bears right now, so Paxton isn't going against our defense.
    Well, all those throws yesterday were in shorts, which means no pass rush

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information