Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Cut Paxton

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Hawg, gun to your head, you'd cut Lynch?
    Wow, we've really raised the stakes around here. I'll be in the kitty pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Wow, we've really raised the stakes around here. I'll be in the kitty pool.
    I'm tired of your wonderful posts and conversational #style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hawg, gun to your head, you'd cut Lynch?
    I can't answer with a simple yes or no. I'd like to give you a 0 or 1. But I need more context. Do I have any trade interest? Let's say no. Does my QB coach see something that tells me after another year in the same system he expects a starting quality player? Do I need a roster spot? Is it the best use of cap space and payroll? Is Sloter a good locker room guy (this is my biggest ? about him, his personality--does he rub coaches or players the wrong way?)

All in all, I don't see from Lynch the progress and attitude you expect from a steely eyed killer that is your franchise-defining starting QB. I don't think he'll ever be the guy even though the more I look at it the more I like him personally and love his stylegod arm. I like bold, transformational decisions once you can make them with adequate data and a good gut feel. I like leaders who set a clear vision and nuke ambiguity.

My gut says yes, move on right now and promote the young gun that is competing his ass off and looking sharp. But there's not a strong confidence in that answer.

If we did, we'd probably eat something and have to get a vet backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Erroneous!

#Erroneous
    Assuming Elway takes his normal approach and keeps 25 on offense, after the three QBs, list the other 22 players to finish out the offense

7. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I can't answer with a simple yes or no. I'd like to give you a 0 or 1. But I need more context. Do I have any trade interest? Let's say no. Does my QB coach see something that tells me after another year in the same system he expects a starting quality player? Do I need a roster spot? Is it the best use of cap space and payroll? Is Sloter a good locker room guy (this is my biggest ? about him, his personality--does he rub coaches or players the wrong way?)

All in all, I don't see from Lynch the progress and attitude you expect from a steely eyed killer that is your franchise-defining starting QB. I don't think he'll ever be the guy even though the more I look at it the more I like him personally and love his stylegod arm. I like bold, transformational decisions once you can make them with adequate data and a good gut feel. I like leaders who set a clear vision and nuke ambiguity.

My gut says yes, move on right now and promote the young gun that is competing his ass off and looking sharp. But there's not a strong confidence in that answer.

If we did, we'd probably eat something and have to get a vet backup.
    Context is king.

Hey Tned, can you change my name to Artful Dodger?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Context is king.

Hey Tned, can you change my name to Artful Dodger?
    Nope, you've exceeded your name change limit. Your total will reset after the totality of the next United States solar eclipse.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Nope, you've exceeded your name change limit. Your total will reset after the totality of the next United States solar eclipse.
    I'll write a song in your honor.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Ahem
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Ahem
    Swag on them?

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Walmart is always hiring door greeters, Pax.

I love me some Elway, but his infatuation with this witch doctor shrunken headed pirate is ******* pissing me off now. He's making Elway look like a dumb ****.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I love me some Elway, but his infatuation with this witch doctor shrunken headed pirate is ******* pissing me off now. He's making Elway look like a dumb ****.
    Elway is making Elway look like a dumb ****.

I love Elway too.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Walmart is always hiring door greeters, Pax.
    They are usually short and special tho. Like Mo.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Paxton looked horrible. Even on some stretch runs the man couldnt even hand the ball off correctly. All he can do is hit a RB in the middle of the field 5 yards down if no one is within 5 yards.

The man is not an NFL caliber QB and if Joseph and the boys cant recognize that Kelly is the one to work with, fire the whole staff. Kelly needs the reps, he got NONE last year due to injury and if hes gonna be the back up he needs to get as many reps as possible this preseason and in practice.

He clearly looks alot sharper.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

23. The Following User High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah, this dude sucks.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information