Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Trevor Named Starting Quarterback

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Took it from Belichek's science of football book. Some people must think it's worth the effort to be accurate about reality. Keep reading entrails, bro.
    Hey. I'm not going to apologize. That argument twisted my brain into a pretzel. I need a shot just to deal with the syntax.

Later: Nope. Still not helping.

Name:  21078693_1827918887224194_6365934791334915217_n.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  14.7 KB

For you, T!

3. The Following 7 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Demaryius Thomas believes Broncos can return to Super Bowl with Trevor Siemian as QB

One year ago Wednesday, Demaryius Thomas posted a reminder — a diamond-encrusted and yellow gold reminder — to one of his loudest critics. Cornerback Josh Norman was quoted in a story earlier in the year that Thomas “was supposed to be an all-world guy” and that Norman “shut him down in the Super Bowl.”

So Thomas snapped back on Twitter with an image of his Super Bowl 50 ring, so big it wrapped around his thumb, and the message: “Where yours at young fella??”

Thomas is eager to don another ring, maybe for his other thumb, and he believes a familiar offense and quarterback Trevor Siemian can guide the Broncos back to football’s biggest stage.

“I think so. Our main thing is taking care of the ball,” Thomas said. “We got a great defense, we got a great receiving corps, great offensive line, great running back crew. Trevor is going to take care of the ball and put us in the right spots. It’s just about everybody staying healthy and doing their part.”

Last week the Broncos named Siemian their starter after a lengthy competition with 2016 first-round pick Paxton Lynch. In two consecutive offseasons, each with a different coach and offense, Siemian has secured the starting job.

His latest win came of little surprise to Thomas.

“Paxton is still young, but he’s got the leadership in him. But Trevor is more outspoken in getting the guys together and get us doing the same thing,” Thomas said. “He started last year, he’s well-spoken, he’s a leader. Some guys expected it, but it was a good competition.”
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/25...or-siemian-qb/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

listened to interview between Dave Logan and Bryan Griese. Griese was saying that no matter how many DTs and other skill players you have if your line is bad, you are not going to have any success. Said that the pressure Siemian endured was more than any QB should ever endure. Talked about the level of production being a first year starter and bad line play being impressive. Thinks Leary was biggest offseason pickup and expects the line to be better and the offense better as a result.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    listened to interview between Dave Logan and Bryan Griese. Griese was saying that no matter how many DTs and other skill players you have if your line is bad, you are not going to have any success. Said that the pressure Siemian endured was more than any QB should ever endure. Talked about the level of production being a first year starter and bad line play being impressive. Thinks Leary was biggest offseason pickup and expects the line to be better and the offense better as a result.
    Seeing is believing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Seeing is believing.
    They were on radio, I don't think there was any video of the interview.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

They were on radio, I don't think there was any video of the interview.
    I mean about the O-line. I'll believe it's improved when I see it.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I mean about the O-line. I'll believe it's improved when I see it.
    You sure, because I might be able to see if they have a video podcast of the interview if you want to see the Griese interview.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

You sure, because I might be able to see if they have a video podcast of the interview if you want to see the Griese interview.
    You said you would never run around and hurt me, Tned.

13. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

You said you would never run around and hurt me, Tned.
    It was the full moon that made me do it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information