Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I recall this as well. It was hard to suppress Slick's incorrigible Team Trevor hype.
    I know. I found it rather disturbing, distracting and quite honestly, devoid of basic critical analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Looks like GEM had to delete a post or two of mine but I don't think I made any predictions other than arguing with Tned and Frey about how lame I thought Trevor was.
    Your boy is starting again:

All right!

4. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

All right!
    There's still hope that he will be the QB you believed he would be! J - E - T - S, Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

6. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I predict we'll be either be 3-13 or 4-12.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I predict we'll be either be 3-13 or 4-12.
    Stop predicting and just make this thread Die!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Stop predicting and just make this thread Die!
    Let’s bump this hourly for UR’s entertainment.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Just out of curiosity.....how do any of you see us as worse off than last year?

We added players, good players! If you need help: Bolles, McKenzie, hendersons, Carter, walker, peko, Kerr, Charles, etc.
    We got rid of kubiaks lame old scheme
    Trevor has another year- so does Paxton

How can we have gotten worse?
    Bump for the Noon hour, Denver time!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Bump for the Noon hour, Denver time!
    This is not cool and I am all out of Lube. I cannot take anymore
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This is not cool and I am all out of Lube. I cannot take anymore
    New coaching staff is better. Check
    New offensive scheme is better. Check
    Ware played like 6 games and like 20 snaps a game. We will miss him but not as badly as it seems
    Wade- woods- we don't know. I feel the D will be same. Our players are soooo good
    And the Injuries on D will be back by week 1 or week 2
    Lack of depth where? Show me where it's worse than last year?
    Offensive line is better than last year. Check!
    Schedule is easier this year. Check!
    Qb play won't be any worse than last year. Check.

How did we get worse again?
    Bump for the 1 p.m. hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I love phillips his defense always stop out at the very top when he gets somewhere, then 2-3 years later fall off...We just skipped the falling off stage and moved onto Woods who is a solid coach in his own right. We'll be good.
    Bump.

I'm going to read this thread and see how wrong we all were.
    Obviously I derped on my prediction pretty hard.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Looks like GEM had to delete a post or two of mine but I don't think I made any predictions other than arguing with Tned and Frey about how lame I thought Trevor was.
    I think I've pretty well owned my wrongness on that for most of the season and I have taken my lumps for it. I can't speak for the other guy though...

But ya, I was wrong, Trevor sucked and I latched myself to the wrong horse (though in fairness, there was never a real horse to latch yourself to with this team, they all died of dysentery before the season started)

17. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

I don't get the logic that we are that much worse than last year...we won 9 games last year. Why would this season be different? Especially considering how much we've improved in so many areas.
    Another idiotic gem from me. Basically, just about everything I said in this thread was stupid dumbassery and wrong.

Oh well. I was trying to be optimistic about the year because as I said several times, the roster was set and we were either going to be as good as last year, better, or really, really bad and option 3 was the winner. There wasn't anything we could do to improve things by the time this thread was in full swing, it was either this year was going to be good, or we'll rebuild next year.

Rebuilding it is.

This was early in my time back in this place and I stepped on a lot of toes, I like to think I've gotten better at that for the most part, but if my asanine wrongness offended you, you have my sincere apology on the matter.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Another idiotic gem from me. Basically, just about everything I said in this thread was stupid dumbassery and wrong.

Oh well. I was trying to be optimistic about the year because as I said several times, the roster was set and we were either going to be as good as last year, better, or really, really bad and option 3 was the winner. There wasn't anything we could do to improve things by the time this thread was in full swing, it was either this year was going to be good, or we'll rebuild next year.

Rebuilding it is.

This was early in my time back in this place and I stepped on a lot of toes, I like to think I've gotten better at that for the most part, but if my asanine wrongness offended you, you have my sincere apology on the matter.
    You still posting in this thread offends me.
    Ive already bent over and taken it all. Now this is like the money shot on the face, over and over and over again.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

21. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You still posting in this thread offends me.
    Ive already bent over and taken it all. Now this is like the money shot on the face, over and over and over again.
    Boom!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information