3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

4. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Never trade up for QB. Especially if you heard he needs some time to develop.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Never trade up for QB. Especially if you heard he needs some time to develop.
    At the time I kind of got it. Stuff with Oz, Mark Sanchez, didn't know what they had with Siemian.... Then comming off a SB win with the #1 defense it was worth a shot. Think if they had waited and picked up Dak, oh things would have been different.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    At the time I kind of got it. Stuff with Oz, Mark Sanchez, didn't know what they had with Siemian.... Then comming off a SB win with the #1 defense it was worth a shot. Think if they had waited and picked up Dak, oh things would have been different.
    I get why they did it, but I thought the value was at Defense line at the point. I wanted the knucklehead from old Miss (who is flashing in Arizona this years) or Chris Jones (******* Chefs). Also I think Dak benefits from the Cowboys line big time.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Yea, I thought we would be fine with a journeyman QB (at the time I wanted Hoyer) until we got another FA QB. I'm more along the line of getting lucky on a late rounder or going FA QB unless you have a top 5 pick. These guys fall in love with the arm and athleticism and don't put enough stock in the intelligence and leadership abilities. Defense or Oline would have been the right pick.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Yea, I thought we would be fine with a journeyman QB (at the time I wanted Hoyer) until we got another FA QB. I'm more along the line of getting lucky on a late rounder or going FA QB unless you have a top 5 pick. These guys fall in love with the arm and athleticism and don't put enough stock in the intelligence and leadership abilities. Defense or Oline would have been the right pick.
    I wish Elway had been a little more aggressive at quarterback, although I am aware I can't prove that he wasn't and nothing turned out. This is a very, very good defense and I see trotting out a below average quarterback again to be a waste of a year with that defense. Too many things have to fall right for a team without a solid quarterback to succeed.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I wish Elway had been a little more aggressive at quarterback, although I am aware I can't prove that he wasn't and nothing turned out. This is a very, very good defense and I see trotting out a below average quarterback again to be a waste of a year with that defense. Too many things have to fall right for a team without a solid quarterback to succeed.
    Do you feel like we'll be better against the run?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Wtf are you saying?
    Hmmmm, it looks like I said: "Harsh rotoworld evaluation for lynch."

If you tell me which of those words confused you, I can explain it to you.

I think if there was one to be had, he probably would have made a move. Like he said s couple days ago, "QBs don't grow on trees."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Do you feel like we'll be better against the run?
    Defensively, or did you mean have a better run game?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Harsh rotoworld evaluation for lynch.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/11206/paxton-lynch
    Wow. I didn't like the looks of that last sentence.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Defensively, or did you mean have a better run game?
    His inclusion of the word "against" would imply defensively, wouldn't it?
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    His inclusion of the word "against" would imply defensively, wouldn't it?
    In the context of the conversation, I'm not sure.

In the context of the conversation, I'm not sure.
    I meant defensively -do you think we will stop the run better?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information