Thread: Goodell addresses timetable to resolve Broncos ownership situation in town hall

Default Goodell addresses timetable to resolve Broncos ownership situation in town hall

Ok, I'm glad this was addressed.

Earlier today when Andy Lindahl posed the question to listeners on 760 about what they wanted the commish to address during the fan forum he was in town to hold, this is what I sent to them as my number one question -- does the NFL have a timetable to address the Broncos trust/ownership situation. There had been speculation that the NFL would not allow the current status to go on indefinitely.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said that the Denver Broncos are in compliance with ownership policies and that the league does not have a timetable for the team to select its representing owner among Pat Bowlen‘s seven children.

“They’re actually being very well-run. Our membership is very happy with that and it’s consistent with the way Pat wanted it done. Pat outlined that exactly the way it’s operating. From our standpoint, no,” Goodell said of a timetable. “But we want to make sure that the team is always in compliance.”
    http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/03...ip-pat-bowlen/

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Does Carol know you posted this?

Prepare a written apology of no less than 100 words in your best cursive.

4. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information