Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kroenke Launches Bloodsports Channel in the UK

Default Kroenke Launches Bloodsports Channel in the UK

Arsenal’s majority shareholder, Stan Kroenke, has come under fire for launching a new bloodsports television channel that was unveiled in the United Kingdom over the weekend that will show regular hunting programmes that includes killing elephants, lions and other vulnerable African species.

The American billionaire, who owns 67% of the Premier League club’s shares, oversaw the launch of My Outdoor TV [MOTV], which was revealed in the UK at the Game Fair in Hertfordshire and described by those who back the channel as the “Netflix of the hunting world”

The channel will screen shows that follow hunters across the globe, primarily in Africa where big-money hunting trips are available, and involve various ways of killing wild animals that includes by bow and arrows and by guns.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7868361.html

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

disgusting

killing elephants?

What kind of person glorifies that?

Kroenke is a c**t.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    disgusting killing elephants? What kind of person glorifies that?
    Elephants, cows. The only difference is the value you place on them.

Some people value an elephants life as little as you do a cows. Simple as that.

6. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

This cheeseburger is delicious. This cow definitely knew it was gonna be tasty as it was being raised by humans to be eaten, thus fulfilling it's destiny. Thanks cow! Oh, and since it's got bacon thanks pig!

Also, kroenke is a douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post

cows are not in danger of disappearing from the planet, i believe elephants are. Along with some of the lions and other animals being hunted on this channel.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 08-01-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Africa has wildlife management reserves and officers. They do have some areas where they have controlled hunts that are totally legal and hypothetically not endangering the local population. This is not the same thing as poaching. Now, before someone hyperventilates while typing out a lengthy reply to me, keep in mind I am just stating facts

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    cows are not in danger of disappearing from the planet, i believe elephants are. Along with some of the lions and other animals being hunted on this channel.
    Lol, so if we bred more elephants there would be no problem.

See al's post, Africa has legal hunts of controlled populations.

Like I said, the only issue here is your perception of the value certain animals lives hold.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Like I said, the only issue here is your perception of the value certain animals lives hold.
    Which by the way, is cool.

I'm not decrying your view, I'm simply highlighting your indignation appears hypocritical to me

14. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

There are millions of cows and not nearly as many as elephants. And yes, if we farmed elephants and cows were the endangered ones, I'd care about the elephants. Killing animals is fine, so long as there's a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Africa has wildlife management reserves and officers. They do have some areas where they have controlled hunts that are totally legal and hypothetically not endangering the local population. This is not the same thing as poaching. Now, before someone hyperventilates while typing out a lengthy reply to me, keep in mind I am just stating facts
    Good.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    There are millions of cows and not nearly as many as elephants. And yes, if we farmed elephants and cows were the endangered ones, I'd care about the elephants. Killing animals is fine, so long as there's a point.
    Usually with controlled hunts the meat is harvested and given to the natives.

Wanna hear a story about road kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Usually controlled hunts the meat is harvested and given to the natives.

Wanna hear a story about road kill?
    Not really - all that matters is that we can kill the lesser animals whenever we want, while also knowing we shouldn't eradicate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Not really - all that matters is that we can kill the lesser animals whenever we want, while also knowing we shouldn't eradicate them.
    Ok fine, I'll tell the story for the sake of others.

The deer population is so plentiful in northern Idaho roadkill accidents are quite common. The local fish and game officers along with county law enforcement officers will give the salvageable meat to needy families.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information