Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Kroenke Launches Bloodsports Channel in the UK

You're such a liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    which is the entire point of posting a picture of busch stadium prior to $tank ownership. .

You dont seem to get it.
    How is anyone supposed to get what's going on inside your head if you don't explain it? You posted a pic without any explanation to context and you expect us to know what you're trying to say.

or "i have no clue what i am argument i am jumping into, but King needs reinforcements, because Falco is circling his dead carcasse"
    First of all, I have sided with you on many occasions. I thought about elaborating on this point, but I’m just going to leave it at that for now. So please just stop it already.

This thread started off about cruelty to elephants, which included a brief exchange with Dave over why it’s OK to kill cows, but it’s wrong to kill elephants (posts 4-31). In that final post that stayed on the topic of the OP, you posted that a petition that had 50,000 signatures. It’s at this time that King took the 1st step to sidetracking the thread by stating that the Rams stadium holds more than that. Then in post #33 (8/2 @ 5:43pm AZ time), you falsely claimed they only had 40,000 at their last home game. Why am I being so particular in noting the exact time of your post? Because I had refuted your claim about 28 hours earlier in a different threat.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...-the-NFL/page2

In post #49 (on 7/31 @ 4:43pm), about 49 hours prior to post #33 in this thread, you post a gif with your infamous lack of context. It took a lot of careful analyzation for me to deduce that it was most likely the last home game of last year because you didn’t provide that context in the post. So in post #72 (on 8/1 @ 1:37am, then amended @ 1:41am) I game my full analysis of post #33:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    sure looks like it. $tank butt boy.

Its hard for me to properly assess this video because the person shooting it did moved way too fast for me to pick out all of the details that I need to put it in proper context. Nevertheless, one of the teams is defiantly wearing red, and possibly gold. If so, then it was when the Rams hosted the 49ers. The Rams also played the Falcons at home last year too, but I don’t it’s them. The official attendance at that game: 83,656.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...2016_games.htm

How can that be? Could it be that the majority were late arriving? Note when the game was played, Christmas Eve, and it was kicked off at 4:25pm (1:25pm local time).

1) Do you have any idea how many Americans were doing their last minute insanity pushes to get those last minute Christmas presents? Do you think some of them were Rams fans who had to finish their shopping before going to the game?

2) The Rams were 4-10 going into that game; the 49ers were 1-13. Such matchups, no matter what day the game is played on, tend to result in half empty stadiums anyways.

PS: Before they closed off that large section of seats behind the end zone on the right side of the video back in the late ‘80s or early ‘90s, the seating compactly of that stadium was well over 100,000, it might have been close to 120,000. The LA Coliseum is by far the largest building that host NFL games. It would still look half empty if it drew a crowd of only 60,000
    Instead of responding to that post, you stopped posting in that thread altogether until today @ 6:39pm AZ time, 3½ days later. Would you like to now respond to the post that I’ve used to refute your claims about the attendance at the Rams last home game now, or would you like to continue to ignore it?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

im too drunk to taste this chicken

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

By the way, if you were a critical thinker, you as a Rams fan should have set me straight on my assessment of this pic of yours.

Wrong.

Notice the baseball diamond is still showing, that means its from when the Cardinals and Rams shared the same stadium, an arrangement that came to an end in 2006.

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/stl.../ballparks.jsp

That means that your pic is from sometime between 1995-2005.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/ram/

Could you please provide a pic that could be positively dated to 2015?
    The Rams only shared the previous Bush stadium for the 1st year or 2 they were in St. Louis.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

By the way, if you were a critical thinker, you as a Rams fan should have set me straight on my assessment of this pic of yours.

The Rams only shared the previous Bush stadium for the 1st year or 2 they were in St. Louis.
    yes was 95-96 when the rams were terrible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

yes was 95-96 when the rams were terrible.
    Just as the Rams were band new to St Louis that year, they were re-brand new to LA this past year, and the Chargers (who played in LA in their 1st season [1960]) are re-brand new this year. The Cards also had a lot of fans their 1st year here in Phoenix, although half the stadium was rooting for their opponents up until the Kurt Warner years. So new teams do get a grace period with the fans when they relocate to a new town, but they will turn if the team doesn't get its act together, especially now that the Chargers are there as well. Which ever team is 1st to become a legitimate play-off contender, year in and year out, will get the bulk of the fan base. That said, I suspect the Rams will have the inside track with the fans for the next few years because they did have a lengthy prior tradition in LA.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Just as the Rams were band new to St Louis that year, they were re-brand new to LA this past year, and the Chargers (who played in LA in their 1st season [1960]) are re-brand new this year. The Cards also had a lot of fans their 1st year here in Phoenix, although half the stadium was rooting for their opponents up until the Kurt Warner years. So new teams do get a grace period with the fans when they relocate to a new town, but they will turn if the team doesn't get its act together, especially now that the Chargers are there as well. Which ever team is 1st to become a legitimate play-off contender, year in and year out, will get the bulk of the fan base. That said, I suspect the Rams will have the inside track with the fans for the next few years because they did have a lengthy prior tradition in LA.
    I've never seen a team in any city not have a packed house for the full season in year one... UNTIL LAST YEAR IN LOS ANGELES with the Rams.

They are still trying to sell Season tickets. Could you imagine the Broncos still selling unsold season tickets at the start of August?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I've never seen a team in any city not have a packed house for the full season in year one... UNTIL LAST YEAR IN LOS ANGELES with the Rams.

They are still trying to sell Season tickets. Could you imagine the Broncos still selling unsold season tickets at the start of August?
    The Cards 1st game in Phoenix, which was the 2nd Monday night game of the season, was officially a "sell out" because the ABC affiliate bought up the extra tickets so the game wouldn't be blacked out. I know that it seems like I contradict my previous post in regards to the Cards, but I never said they had sell outs.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information