Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: John Bowlen, son of Broncos owner, was driving more than 100 mph while under the influence, California troopers say

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

My amateur, armchair psychological take:

He has come to the conclusion that the team is being sold to someone (not him). It set him off, hence the over-medicated, drunk, reckless driving cry for help/rebellion.

Did anyone else notice the dog's name? Duke? Seriously? This guy's entire identity is apparently wrapped up in the Broncos. If the team is sold, he loses all of that.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    My amateur, armchair psychological take:

He has come to the conclusion that the team is being sold to someone (not him). It set him off, hence the over-medicated, drunk, reckless driving cry for help/rebellion.

Did anyone else notice the dog's name? Duke? Seriously? This guy's entire identity is apparently wrapped up in the Broncos. If the team is sold, he loses all of that.
    What would you prescribe, doc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

This team belongs to Elway. Someway somehow he needs to buy it. Even if it's just a portion. Start there then buy the rest out as you go. I love Bowlen but his kids shouldn't take over.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    What would you prescribe, doc?
    Live off the trust and chill the **** out. Amateur analysis.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Right. "More than 100." Rookie numbers. If the headline read "185 MPH in a Maserati" and they found a naked stripper and 100 dollar bills with traces of blow it would be different.
    It would be awesome

The man thinks his legacy is being taken from him -- I get it.

But, sounds like we are avoiding a different slice of Paul and Mike Brown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The man thinks his legacy is being taken from him -- I get it.

But, sounds like we are avoiding a different slice of Paul and Mike Brown.
    This sounds interesting, please elaborate on who I assume refers to the founder of both the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals, as well as his successor with the Bengals.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    It would be awesome
    I mean, if youre gonna go full retard, might as well push all the chips in.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

11. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Arrest warrant issued for John Bowlen, son of Denver Broncos owner, for violating probation

An arrest warrant was issued Tuesday out of Arapahoe County for John Bowlen, son of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen.

Bowlen’s arrest Sunday in California on suspicion of DUI and driving over 100 mph triggered a complaint for revocation of probation, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

Bowlen had been placed on probation in Arapahoe County on April 14, 2016, for a 24-month period, following a guilty verdict in a harassment case.

Bowlen’s arrest Sunday violated probation in five different ways, according to the complaint, signed by County Court Judge Darren Louis Vahle.

Count 1: Bowlen did not report his arrest in California.
    Count 2: Bowlen has not reported to his probation officer since March 27, a violation.
    Count 3: Bowlen has not reported to community service.
    Count 4: Bowlen has not enrolled in court-ordered domestic violence and drug and alcohol treatment programs.
    Count 5: Bowlen did not report that he’d gone to California.
    http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/01...rrest-warrant/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

13. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good job, Junior.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I always say, "the best time to get a dui is when you're already on probation "

17. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

What an *******

19. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    This team belongs to Elway. Someway somehow he needs to buy it. Even if it's just a portion. Start there then buy the rest out as you go. I love Bowlen but his kids shouldn't take over.
    I'd love for Elway to somehow purchase the team, but not all of Bowlen's kids are bad.

Brittany Bowlen, 26, will begin working toward a master’s degree in business administration at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business this fall after spending 10 months as a business analyst in the Broncos’ finance department. Brittany received a bachelor’s degree in business from the University of Notre Dame in 2013 and spent the next two years in a junior rotational program with the NFL.

Jane Elizabeth “Beth” Bowlen Wallace, 45, Pat’s second-oldest daughter with ex-wife Sally Parker, was the team’s director of special projects and events but has not been with the team for the past year as she pursued a law degree at the University of Denver. Beth graduated in May, and it’s unclear if she will return to the team.

Patrick Bowlen III, 32, Pat’s oldest son with current wife Annabel, remains a facilities coordinator with the team’s stadium management company. Amie Bowlen Klemmer, 47, Pat’s other daughter with Parker, lives in Hawaii. Annabel Victoria, 23, a student at the University of Colorado Denver, and Christianna Elizabeth, 18, are Pat’s youngest.
    http://www.denverpost.com/2016/06/21...g-for-broncos/

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Broncos Owner's Son Is a Wanted Man, Arrest Warrant Issued

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/a3...-son-is-a.html

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Broncos Owner's Son Is a Wanted Man, Arrest Warrant Issued

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/a3...-son-is-a.html
    Every family has one... Ok, maybe not every family, but it does seem that way.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information