Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
I'm just glad McCaffrey didn't go to the Cheatriots, his hype plus their hype is more than enough to completely kill the game of football for me.

This place in particular is jealous enough of the P*triots, they trade a premium picks for a WR and DE that has less career sacks than Ray had last year and everyone is ready to concede the SB. I can't fathom what would have happened to Broncos fans if the Great White Hope Jr went to the prettier sister.
His hype is big, but everyone knows that he's a short term player. He's never going to be a real runner, and he's only three thirds a good WR, but he can hurt you out of flexibility. He's reminding me a lot of Reggie Bush right now, and they're going to have similar careers...if Caff gets some breaks.

We're not jealous of the Patriots so much as we recognize reality. They got a guy who many think can become a top five pick. They've finally get high end speed to stretch the field out of a WR - the best guy they've had at that for years was LaFall, and he was in Cincinnati last year. The WR was a huge pickup, and he's going to get at least 1,300 yards and 13 TDs, to the tune of 105 catches.

The DE they got was a year removed from being an absolute monster, and he's a HUGE talent.