Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: u29 7/29 camp report (saturday)

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My son's ruptured, was a serious affair.
    Yeah, I was telling my kids....50 years ago she would have died. Medicine is wonderful, remember that when some ******* idiot tells you vaccines are bad and the world is flat

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    So our qb's look like shit#1 and shit#2....encouraging.
    On the bright side, shit#3 shows promise, though shit#4 may not play this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    We are installing a completely new, completely different, and I think more complex offense.

Shitty QB play is partly a byproduct of that I think.
    And not a permanent byproduct. It will get better.

We've got ten more days before our first game for each of these dudes to grow. Not time to panic yet.

5. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And not a permanent byproduct. It will get better.

We've got ten more days before our first game for each of these dudes to grow. Not time to panic yet.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You released yet?
    Yep. I'm at my dads house. Got discharged around noon.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Yep. I'm at my dads house. Got discharged around noon.
    So, this means you survived?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    So, this means you survived?

I'd say thrived. Remember, I got that nurses Snapchat.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

12. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    So that is a problem I'm concerned about too.

Trevor is just silky smooth. He seems to lack that "get me out there coach. I know I can make a play. Let me make the play"
    He will take what is given. This is perfect esp w our defense. That said, he can't really get h and go for the kill. My biggest problems that I've seen this year, with him, is too much touch and underthrown balls. Also missing the wide open guy.

Trev imo sees the defense. He knows that and we're they are likely going to go. He also (rightfully so- and same w PAx) gets a little skittish about the line holding up and getting sacked. This leads him to throwing short and underneath. His absolute bread and butter favorite route(s) are the outside throws and slants. Can't think of the name of the route but it's the one where if it's and int it usually is a pick 6. He loves those throws and is good at them. Problem is the d will pick up on that. Load those routes and pick 6 or force him to go short or dump off. I saw this. All of this in those 2 days.

He throws a smooth ball always. Great touch. Just great. He also has ball placement. Not just tjrowthe to the receiver. So he can catch it. But actually to backside, lead him up field, sit down etc. PAx is no where close to this. On nearly all of Trevor's deep passes he was short and the wr had to come back for the ball. He throws them where they have to run under it, even dive...hit them in stride and he'd be very very good. Alex smith like. (Yes smith sucks but so do our qbs).

Lastly he waits til the guy is open. He had jano for an eternity. He went all the way from the left side to the righty side with no one anywhere near him. He finally found him and made he big gain but 3-4 seconds earlier and it's had been a huge huge gain. There was a play in the endangered zone where he had latimer? I think Open by 2-3 steps. And he dwas don't throw it. He instead threw to a guy double covered or in reality really tight coverage. He missed the open guy or is afraid to take the shit and let them make a play.

We have 2 pro owl receivers. They can make the okay if you gcan give them the chance. He however, typically doesn't want to do that.

PAx will win and our offense will be good enough with our d to win games and make a solid solid post season run. Charles is going to be the Jamal Charles 6.0....I know it. And we will be a contender. Our qbs are not good tho. They will be masked by the incredible talent elway had out around the roster. We will have great days and bad learning games from the qb. We are low tier. If we had a rivers, or even Alex smith I bet we would anihilaye the league.
    you know I thought the Alex Smith analogy was good until you look at the stats. His stats last year as a first-year essentially rookie starter were as good as any that Alex Smith has ever had. Now I take into account the fact that he has much better receivers than Smith has ever had. But his old line last year was a joke. I love all four of the guys on this roster. Really want to see Kelly placed on IR so we don't have to worry about working a Min. And see if we can slide kyle over to the practice squad.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information