Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp Across the NFL

This is hard to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    It's that time of the month.

God I sure do miss the L.A. Coliseum.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I remember you, sir.
    I do need to stick around. I still don't know if you turned in your stripes for a saddle or if you lost a bet like I did 8 years ago.

Damn Eddie Royal.

4. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I do need to stick around. I still don't know if you turned in your stripes for a saddle or if you lost a bet like I did 8 years ago.

Damn Eddie Royal.
    John Elway delivered me into the light. Davii vouched for my fandom. I was born anew. I am evangelized!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Who would you rather root for as a fan in LA?

Jared Goof? Or Philly Riv?

Jared Goof is the Cal Cuck of the West.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Mahones looks good
    I wonder how much is from sim use, he used it obsessively at Tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I wonder how much is from sim use, he used it obsessively at Tech.
    I think it's the future.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I think it's the future.
    with the limited contact time these cats get, it's nonsense not to get thousands of mental reps off the field. It would help the Broncos situation tremendously.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

with the limited contact time these cats get, it's nonsense not to get thousands of mental reps off the field. It would help the Broncos situation tremendously.
    I say this with no sarcasm, no heat...it's like you know everything, bro.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

it ticks me off broncos dont use vr. Everyone is using it

John Elway delivered me into the light. Davii vouched for my fandom. I was born anew. I am evangelized!
    You have to go through confession to truely be born again.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    sure looks like it. $tank butt boy.

Its hard for me to properly assess this video because the person shooting it did moved way too fast for me to pick out all of the details that I need to put it in proper context. Nevertheless, one of the teams is defiantly wearing red, and possibly gold. If so, then it was when the Rams hosted the 49ers. The Rams also played the Falcons at home last year too, but I don’t it’s them. The official attendance at that game: 83,656.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...2016_games.htm

How can that be? Could it be that the majority were late arriving? Note when the game was played, Christmas Eve, and it was kicked off at 4:25pm (1:25pm local time).

1) Do you have any idea how many Americans were doing their last minute insanity pushes to get those last minute Christmas presents? Do you think some of them were Rams fans who had to finish their shopping before going to the game?

2) The Rams were 4-10 going into that game; the 49ers were 1-13. Such matchups, no matter what day the game is played on, tend to result in half empty stadiums anyways.

PS: Before they closed off that large section of seats behind the end zone on the right side of the video back in the late ‘80s or early ‘90s, the seating compactly of that stadium was well over 100,000, it might have been close to 120,000. The LA Coliseum is by far the largest building that host NFL games. It would still look half empty if it drew a crowd of only 60,000
    Last edited by FanInAZ; 08-01-2017 at 03:41 AM.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    You have to go through confession to truely be born again.
    I did - I confessed my sins against TD.

He's a nice man; he has kind eyes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I say this with no sarcasm, no heat...it's like you know everything, bro.
    I'm still struggling with pre-K women's psychology fam. .

About Mahomes using VR, I don't even know if the chiefs have something set up, but my theory is that when you draft a guy that high and he says 'this stuff works for me and I want to use it' they would realize it benefits the franchise to have a more prepared QB. I'm also curious about exactly how Hoodie & Co. use it. I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with Hightower or someone talking about how much it helped with pre-snap reads and after the snap diagnosis.

I'm still struggling with pre-K women's psychology fam. .

About Mahomes using VR, I don't even know if the chiefs have something set up, but my theory is that when you draft a guy that high and he says 'this stuff works for me and I want to use it' they would realize it benefits the franchise to have a more prepared QB. I'm also curious about exactly how Hoodie & Co. use it. I'm pretty sure I saw an interview with Hightower or someone talking about how much it helped with pre-snap reads and after the snap diagnosis.
    Will you please idiot proof paragraph #2 for me?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information