Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp Across the NFL

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    looking at the LA rams training camp with zero fans there. Makes me smile
    Do you also enjoy looking at an empty stadium in st Louis

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

I'd like to report a murder. A savage warrior from the U.K. just killed a poor boy from STL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    looking at the LA rams training camp with zero fans there.

Makes me smile

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Oh dear.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Oh shit. Shane getting a #styletrain run on him in this thread.

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Are the Rams going back to their classic blue and white unis and helmet?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm trying to keep up with some other camps because I'm curious about 2017 draft picks, if they can make a difference. Not that you can tell in camp or this early on, but it's intriguing anyway.

Which of the 2017 class cornerbacks will rise to the top? Marlon Humphrey is impressing early in Raven's camp.

I hear good things about the Saints Lattimore.

Reuben Foster seems be be good to go for camp and the season.

Rookie Reuben Foster shines: A repaired rotator cuff is causing rookie linebacker Reuben Foster “no problems,” and his early presence at camp sure is proof. For the second time in three days, Foster produced an interception and returned it for a would-be touchdown, this one coming against fellow rookie Nick Mullens.

“The ball’s got a thing for me. I don’t got a thing for the ball,” Foster said with a wide smile.

It might not be long until Foster is tried out on the first-string unit, where Malcolm Smith is lining up next to NaVorro Bowman, who, incidentally, looked solid Sunday in his return to pads and full contact for the first time since his Oct. 2 Achilles tear.

Foster looked tentative on a couple plays as he makes sure to fulfill his assignment. One of his tutors as he learns the NFL’s quicker pace is none other than Bowman, whose advice to Foster includes to stop leading with his head.

“I’m known for being head heavy, just going head first,” Foster said. “He’s teaching me about plays, what to look for in quarterbacks and offensive line.
    There is next to nothing that I could find about the progress of OJ Howard.

Budda Baker is impressing in Arizona.

Not that any of this means anything...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm trying to keep up with some other camps because I'm curious about 2017 draft picks, if they can make a difference. Not that you can tell in camp or this early on, but it's intriguing anyway.

Which of the 2017 class cornerbacks will rise to the top? Marlon Humphrey is impressing early in Raven's camp.

I hear good things about the Saints Lattimore.

Reuben Foster seems be be good to go for camp and the season.

There is next to nothing that I could find about the progress of OJ Howard.

Budda Baker is impressing in Arizona.

Not that any of this means anything...
    Apparently McCaffrey is looking like a game changer in Carolina.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Apparently McCaffrey is looking like a game changer in Carolina.
    I saw Carol's post and read some similar things. What you can count on is when a guy is heavily used in rotations with 1's, and that is what it sounded like with McCaffrey. I'm sure Jaded is watching with bated breath for his pre-draft hero to ascend.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

15. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

SF is going to have a nasty LB group.

Our rookie LT already looks like a starter...he's already more impressive than the third down back.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Our rookie LT already looks like a starter...he's already more impressive than the third down back.
    The early reports out of camp certainly sound promising

19. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The early reports out of camp certainly sound promising
    I have a less favorable impression. He's better than Ty Sam, good. But he can't stop Von. Von is good, but that doesn't mean it's acceptable to get abused by Von. He's got a few weeks to figure it out before he has to deal with Bosa and Ingram.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I have a less favorable impression. He's better than Ty Sam, good. But he can't stop Von. Von is good, but that doesn't mean it's acceptable to get abused by Von. He's got a few weeks to figure it out before he has to deal with Bosa and Ingram.
    He can't stop arguably the best defensive player in the game. That's to be expected, and undeserving of your CRUELTY, you monster. JMO.

22. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He can't stop arguably the best defensive player in the game. That's to be expected, and undeserving of your CRUELTY, you monster. JMO.
    He needs to be able to do just that. I get that he's no Joe Thomas, maybe no one is. But week in, week out, Thomas sees 20-50 of the best efforts from the opposing pass rush and gives up a sack per 150 passing downs. Bolles is giving up the ass to Von's speed whenever Von decides. Von might be the best, but Mack, Bosa, and others around the league are also excellent.

We don't need him to be Joe Thomas, but he's got to be able to stop Von more often than not to be an effective starter.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information