Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2150

Thread: Training camp practice / press conference notes

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    We just need to jell.
    Put us in the refrigerator overnight. That should do it . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Brandon Kristahl (or however you spell that), said that SF policy is that after the filming period, you are not allowed to tweet, send an Instagram or send out any other social media from the complex. He said that the people that are sending out tweets mid practice are having to hustle off the field across the complex and into the parking lot before sending any tweets.

So, most of the updates will apparently come post practice.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Brandon Kristahl (or however you spell that), said that SF policy is that after the filming period, you are not allowed to tweet, send an Instagram or send out any other social media from the complex. He said that the people that are sending out tweets mid practice are having to hustle off the field across the complex and into the parking lot before sending any tweets.

So, most of the updates will apparently come post practice.
    Are they already there? I figured they were traveling today.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Are they already there? I figured they were traveling today.
    First padded practice with SF about to end. Klis said he will have updates when practice is over.

Dave Logan making the case that this protracted QB interview is going to hurt whichever QB is named starter, because the eventually starter is not getting the first team reps needed to get ready for week one with the LA Chargers (that LA thing is weird).

@MikeKlis Broncos rookie OLB/DL DeMarcus Walker to get another MRI on hip per source. #9sports

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Dropping like flies....no bueno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Dropping like flies....no bueno.
    this will turn into a lost year quick if the injury bug doesn't relent. . . it's gonna be tough enough with all new coaches, and no good quarterback. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    this will turn into a lost year quick if the injury bug doesn't relent. . . it's gonna be tough enough with all new coaches, and no good quarterback. . .
    Front seven is dropping like flies.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Front seven is dropping like flies.
    yea. . . we really needed walker to make an impact as a DE, and as an interior pass rusher in the nickel. . . it was bad enough when we had to add edge rusher to the list. . . now we have to worry whether we'll have him available at all. . . at least ray and barrett are projected to be back early in the season, so it's not complete disaster there. . . the D-line is already a wreck again, though. . . guys like crick and kyle peko aren't even good-- but with wynn already down, they're the best we have for depth. . . i do have high hopes for zach kerr, but it's already shaping up to be another year where our starters have to play too many snaps because we don't have effective backups. . . would really help if we could get something out of gotsis this year. . . i still wish we would have taken jonathon bullard instead. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Could be a blessing in disguise though, we end up with a top pick and we can snag whichever QB we want...Not that I want this team to lose mind you.

@MikeKlis: Quick review: Paxton Lynch got 3 of 5 team periods w/first string. Trevor Siemian other 2. #9sports

@MikeKlis: Emmanuel Sanders left practice with shoulder. Vance Joseph didn't sound as if serious. #9sports

@MikeKlis: WR Jordan Taylor had very good day. #9sports

12. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

@NickiJhabvala: Broncos closed practice w/ 2-min drills. Offense up by 2, fourth quarter. Siemian hit Anderson, Fowler, Taylor to put DEN in winning FG pos
    @NickiJhabvala: Lynch's series started w/ would-be sack. Two short completions, tipped ball then INC and INC. twitter.com/nickijhabvala/…

Just checked out Twitter:

@MikeKlis: Paxton was better QB early today, then started to struggle. Trevor was not good early but came on, finished well. And so it goes. #9sports

@TroyRenck: In red zone #broncos Siemian went 5-5 w Td. Played it safe. Lynch 2-6. Went to end zone everytime. Not as accurate. @DenverChannel

@TroyRenck: Siemian and Lynch both did some good things in 7 on 7s. Both had tough moments. Sloter picked but McKenzie ran wrong route @DenverChannel

@1043TheFan: Pritch: Trevor continued to throw short passes to the outside. He’s not letting routes develop behind the short ones. #Broncos #Decision SF

@1043TheFan: Pritch: Trevor found Fowler down the middle of the field for a good play for the #Broncos offense. #DecisionSF

@1043TheFan: Pritch: I watched Paxton’s eyes, he’s learning. Going through progressions & finding guys. Still inaccurate at times. #Broncos #DecisionSF

@1043TheFan: Pritch: Paxton was more aggressive trying to make plays happen down the field. #Broncos #DecisionSF

@1043TheFan: Pritch: I think today was a win for Paxton Lynch. I saw him taking strides while Trevor Siemian stayed the same. #Broncos #DecisionSF

@1043TheFan: Pritch: Going against the #1 defense, Paxton threw a perfect pass on a skinny post to DT low for a TD. #Broncos

@1043TheFan: Pritch: Paxton had about a 35 yard run down the left sideline for a highlight in a team drill. #Broncos #DecisionSF

I Heard Pritchard on the radio, basically said Lynch made strides and Siemian was the same, so from that stand point, Lynch had better day, because Siemian was the same. He said unless V. Joseph is worried about Lynch's mistakes. Said Trevor had the best deep throw, Lynch had two 7 on 7 redzone TDs.

@RyanKoenigsberg: John Lynch on Broncos QBs: "I think highly of both those guys. Paxton has those wow throws. Trevor is extremely consistent."

@CecilLammey: John Lynch on #Broncos QBs cont. "Trevor is consistent. I'm excited to see how it plays out" #DecisionSF @1043TheFan

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

They said as is often the case, when running individual drills and 7 on 7, Lynch did well, when it moved to full team 11 on 11, Lynch struggled. That's been a consistent theme they say has been developing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

They said as is often the case, when running individual drills and 7 on 7, Lynch did well, when it moved to full team 11 on 11, Lynch struggled. That's been a consistent theme they say has been developing.
    What's stands out to me.....in the red zone drills siemian played it safe with moving the ball it sounds like. Lynch when for TD every pass. That speaks volumes in their styles if play.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information