Thread: Retirement Home Manning

Default Retirement Home Manning

Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 07-18-2017 at 12:36 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Someone needs to photoshop Earl Campbell on a scooter plowing through his fellow residents
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Someone needs to photoshop Earl Campbell on a scooter plowing through his fellow residents
    Except that's really not funny, because any day Earl can get around with "just" crutches instead of his wheelchair is a good one, and it's been that way a long time.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Saw that earlier. Pretty funny.

Joel, take a chill pill. Not everything needs to be so serious. JFC.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Saw that earlier. Pretty funny.

Joel, take a chill pill. Not everything needs to be so serious. JFC.
    It's a sore point with me, because every time (which is often) I hear "player safety" invoked to rationalize rules catering to QBs who routinely play 15 seasons and get tackled less in that span than any starting RB does in a SINGLE season, I think about historys greatest power runner being mostly confined to a wheelchair before he was 50. Five good years is a nice career for starting RB, while starting QBs can last thrice as long, so let's change the rules to protect QBs, and while we're at it add some "player safety" to the RB position: From now on RBs can't lower their head to shield it or run through a tackle when they're about to be blown up (again.)
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

I wonder if Ruth really is Brady's grandma. "your sculpture looks like you took a large purple deuce on the plate!"

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information