Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Evidence Supports Theory That Amelia Earhart Died in Japanese Captivity

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Default New Evidence Supports Theory That Amelia Earhart Died in Japanese Captivity

Since Amelia Earhart’s attempt to circumnavigate the globe came to an abrupt end in 1937, numerous theories have been attached to her fate. Some arguments, like the idea that she ran out of gas and crashed into the Pacific, are supported by experts. Others, like the theory that she changed her identity and lived in New Jersey into her old age, have more fringe appeal. Now, NBC News reports that a newly uncovered photograph may shed light on the real story behind her disappearance.

The photo shows a woman with cropped hair and pants sitting on a dock while a man with a receding hairline stands behind her. A facial recognition expert who studied the image believes that the figures are likely Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan, the navigator onboard the plane with her during her final journey. The photograph is thought to date back to the time of their disappearance in 1937.
    http://mentalfloss.com/article/50246...nese-captivity

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19732061_817268608436966_2064764345595210082_n.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	10653

This is my theory.

I think it's real. I think they were forced to come down and arrested them. Then Japan didn't realize that there was too much of media about them. Japan decided to hush it up by executed them and destroyed all documents, etc. I can be wrong about it but I doubt it.

Please feel free to discuss and share your theories, etc. Have fun!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I watched a documentary about this.

She flew into the Bermuda triangle which I'd actually a space portal, that took her to an alien land and she was cryogenically frozen.

4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

I think she overdosed on opium

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Who is Amelia Earhart?

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Who is Amelia Earhart?
    For real or are you joking?

Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean and she disappeared for 80 years.

if she was solo who was the aviator that is supposed to be in that photo with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

It would be nice if we had the answer but I don't think this proves anything. I studied a much larger .jpg of this photo and I'm not convinced the seated person is a woman - and once you doubt that, everything else in the photo unravels. It seems more like people *wanting* to see something in the photo that may or may not be true. Just like UFO sightings where a blur in the sky is supposed to be *proof* that space aliens exist.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    if she was solo who was the aviator that is supposed to be in that photo with her?
    Fred Noonan was her "navigator" on the trip - someone who doesn't fly the plane but checks to see if they are on course.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I think I was not clear enough.

Fred Nooan was Amelia Earhart’s navigator. Earhart flew in a plane by herself and Noonan navigated the plane.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Trump: "She crashed? I like my heroes who don't crash."

13. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    For real or are you joking?
    Not for real.

15. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Another thing that makes me suspicious is that this doesn't break in the news until there is a tv show to promote. Supposedly, they've known of this photo being in the National Archive since 2012. But now, since the History Channel has a documentary to show that needs to get ratings, is the first time the public is hearing about this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Another thing that makes me suspicious is that this doesn't break in the news until there is a tv show to promote. Supposedly, they've known of this photo being in the National Archive since 2012. But now, since the History Channel has a documentary to show that needs to get ratings, is the first time the public is hearing about this.
    I don't get why this is suspicious to you. No shit it's going to come to light when someone like the History Channel gets wind of it. Do you expect the national archives to do a big press release for every single picture/document that comes their way?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't get why this is suspicious to you. No shit it's going to come to light when someone like the History Channel gets wind of it. Do you expect the national archives to do a big press release for every single picture/document that comes their way?
    No, but this is quite obviously a publicity tour/stunt for the upcoming documentary.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information