Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So Raiders, here we come....

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default So Raiders, here we come....

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Not worried. The Raiders are a fraud. Their defense sucks and they haven't played anybody. We win by double digits.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

hmmm, I'm not as confident as you. Their offense looks good and I would love to have Carr as Broncos QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    hmmm, I'm not as confident as you. Their offense looks good and I would love to have Carr as Broncos QB.
    I like Carr, but he's a Raider and must die.

6. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Carr is a great QB but the Denver D gives him fits. They held him to 10 and 15 points last year. First one to 20 wins these games.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

my disdain for the raiders has faded, probably just because they have been so horrible for so long. I hate NE and the Seattle much more than Oakland now, but I guess that could change after one game. The odd thing is I used to kind of like Seattle back in the day, it's their shitty fans that put me off. That whole area has the worst fans, Vancouver-Seattle fans are garbage, they couldnt tell you three players names when the team has a losing record.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    my disdain for the raiders has faded, probably just because they have been so horrible for so long. I hate NE and the Seattle much more than Oakland now, but I guess that could change after one game. The odd thing is I used to kind of like Seattle back in the day, it's their shitty fans that put me off. That whole area has the worst fans, Vancouver-Seattle fans are garbage, they couldnt tell you three players names when the team has a losing record.
    I can understand some of that. Like you havent really hated the Raiders as much as i have the Chiefs for the last 20 years but it could all change if Oakland becomes as good as their record indicates. Personally, i hope they implode because i love it when we dominate the AFCW. The only teams i really hate (like really hate) at the moment are KC, Carolina, and Seattle.

12. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

They had a penalty-fest in their last two games and Jack Del Gutter is coaching like he did in Jackassville again. Expect a lot of cheap shots and some concussion protocols.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Of course there are two sides to every rivalry!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Not worried. The Raiders are a fraud. Their defense sucks and they haven't played anybody. We win by double digits.
    And the teams you've beaten all have winning records. Except Brock's team but of course he's an exceptional quarterback.

We score more points than the opposition at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    And the teams you've beaten all have winning records. Except Brock's team but of course he's an exceptional quarterback.

We score more points than the opposition at the end of the day, that's all that matters.
    We'll see. Double digit Bronco win. Calling it now.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

What are you willing to put on the line? How about two weeks of being my Broncosforum slave. What does that mean? I don't know but I'll come up with something.

I see it being a 2 or 3 point difference

IMO, this is a pick em'. However as a Raiders it would have to be really annoying to have a the line open with the Broncos favored, at home with the same record.

It would have to be a Rodney Dangerfield moment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah, the Raiders are kinda cute now that they've grown up, but I still don't want to pity **** them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information