Star Trek: The Next Generation, Deep Space 9 & Voyager all featured “holodecks” that enable the characters to act out fantasies. From playing characters in their favorite stories, to creating their own adventures. From exercise and training programs, to adult entertainment. In 1 DS9 episode, there was a reference to getting a program that matched the ’61 Yankees against the ’78 Redsox, Yankees won 7-3.

I’ll defiantly be making more posts in this thread about a variety of different programs I’d want to run, but because the episode that mentioned a matchup between 2 all-time great baseball teams, I’m going to devote this 1 to the Broncos teams that won our 3 SB vs. the teams that beat us in the 5 we lost. Although the ’97 & ’98 teams were essentially the same team; I’ll go with the ’98 team when I want a Broncos’ team with a superior O because it was our only team to win 14 games, TD rushed for 2,000+ yards & Elway had an MVP performance in the SB. The ’15 Broncos is the obvious choice when I want a Broncos’ team with a superior D.

’98 Broncos vs ’76 Cowboys (SB XII): Based on the documentaries that I’ve watched on this game, the Cowboys’ O was great, but it was their “Doomsday D” that doomed us that day. I’d like to see how they handle Elway, TD & company.

’98 Broncos vs ’86 Giants (SB XXI): Phil Sims is overrated, it was LT & his D destroyed us that day. As I mentioned above, I’d like to see how they handle Elway, TD & company.

’15 Broncos vs ’87 Redskins (SB XXII): An unknown RB bum named Timmy Smith put up a HoF caliber performance on us, then went on to finish his worthless 3 year career as the unknown bum that he was before his SB performance. I want to see Von Miller & company crush him like the worthless bug that he was.

’15 Broncos vs ’89 49ers (SB XXIV): One of the greatest Ds in NFL history going up against 1 of the greatest Os, what football fan would pay to watch this?

’98 Broncos vs ’13 Seahawks (SB XLVIII): This is a tough 1 because the Seahawks dominance was so complete, but our ’15 team had a lot of hold overs from our ’13 team. Let the ’98 team have their crack.