Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs. McGregor: It's On!

Also note that FMW is being asked to fight the giant at this stage in his career - the logic that Jones Jr. only lost when he was old holds serve in this venture as well.

But now I'm just arguing to argue. Because, like I said, FMW's career isn't over - he's still fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    When you can still beat the best in the world your career isn't over.
    what.... he is 40 years old....

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    what.... he is 40 years old....
    He's still considered to be the best in the world, though. How can your career be over when you're the best? It is if you choose it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

CMON! CMON LETS FIGHT.

THIS IS BOXING.

Not whatever abomination FMW has turned it into

Deep down flloyd is thanking mcgregor and ufc.

Since boxing could never get him a match like this.
    you're really starting to sound dumb. Stop while you're behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    McGregor has already been knocked out in sparring, this clown doesn't have a chance. I hate Mayweather but that mcgregor is a ******* fool, if he was a nobody you guys would hate this douchebag.
    This isn't true, according to the following:

http://mmacs.net/mmacs-rumour-killer...nock-mcgregor/

Oh, and WTF happened over the last three or four pages? Get a room already King and Shane.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i'm with chazzy. . . yes, mcgregor is a loudmouth meathead douchebag-- but so is mayweather, and he's a little woman-beating bitch on top of it. . . outside of stabby ray and rapenstein, floyd's probably the worst person in sports. . . i know there's no chance, but i'd dearly love to see connor splatter his stupid face all over the ring. . . we all know what's really going to happen, though-- floyd will dance with him until he gets tired, land some harmless jabs, and win by decision. . .

i won't contribute any of my cash, but i might hit up a bar that's showing it. . .

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i'm with chazzy. . . yes, mcgregor is a loudmouth meathead douchebag-- but so is mayweather, and he's a little woman-beating bitch on top of it. . . outside of stabby ray and rapenstein, floyd's probably the worst person in sports. . . i know there's no chance, but i'd dearly love to see connor splatter his stupid face all over the ring. . . we all know what's really going to happen, though-- floyd will dance with him until he gets tired, land some harmless jabs, and win by decision. . .

i won't contribute any of my cash, but i might hit up a bar that's showing it. . .
    I'm thinking of having a party. Invite 5-10 friends and split the cost.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

I hope McGregor decides to forgo the $75 million, gets the takedown and starts dropping elbows on Mayweather

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm thinking of having a party. Invite 5-10 friends and split the cost.
    we should just crash joe's place instead, since he gets it for free. . .

12. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Connor is going to get his ass beat. MMA guys throw punchers and boxers box. The greatest striker in MMA history is drastically worse than an average UFC striker.
    I just can't believe how many people have convinced themselves that somehow McGregor wins this fight. I'm a huge huge MMA fan. Grew up in the martial arts my brother who trains in the zingano gym in Broomfield has had Cat zingano Corner him in Muay Thai fights. I love Thai kickboxing and MMA. But you have to be freaking nuts to think that the guy that made Canelo look like an amateur is somehow going to get caught by a shot from McGregor. Ain't happening no way no how. The only reason in the world that it would happen is if Floyd throws the fight in hopes for a second payday. There is no other way that McGregor wins that fight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He called him out, Al. FMW is the only fighter with a truly flawless career. He's the greatest ever, unfortunately.
    Who called who? I'm not sure who you're referring to.

Having an unbeaten record does not make you a goat, especially knowing full well there was a fighter in his generation he couldn't beat (Golovkin). He's an all time great, but there are other fighters who were more dominant, such as Roy Jones Jr.
    the problem with Jones was not that he was the best boxer of his generation. It was that he was so much better than everybody else that he was fighting that he he got bored. Remember at the end he would go play a semi-pro basketball game and have a fight the same weekend. Pound-for-pound the most exciting fighter I've ever watched. You can forget about the heavyweights he was fast he was athletic he had all the power in the world I remember the first time I saw Jones fight it was against James Toney and he destroyed Tony who was supposed to be one of the best fighters in the game at that point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Canelo Schmelo

FMW is going down

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Canelo Schmelo

FMW is going down
    So now you're going to assert that McGregor has more power and is a better boxer than Canelo?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Canelo Schmelo

FMW is going down
    McGregor has fought one really good fighter in his entire career in MMA. One. That was Aldo who was coming off injury and hadn't fought in over a year. He beat Mendez who came in and took the fight on like what two weeks notice. And he's got nobody else on his resume. If somebody says Nate Diaz I'm going to laugh my ass off

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information