Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs. McGregor: It's On!

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    These press conferences are terrible. I hope Floyd takes this guy to school. McGregor is a disgusting loudmouth.
    Mayweather can be just as offensive. He's just not as quick witted as McGregor.

2. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Mayweather can be just as offensive. He's just not as quick witted as McGregor.
    I don't care. The Irishman needs to lose.

McGregor has already been knocked out in sparring, this clown doesn't have a chance. I hate Mayweather but that mcgregor is a ******* fool, if he was a nobody you guys would hate this douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    McGregor has already been knocked out in sparring, this clown doesn't have a chance. I hate Mayweather but that mcgregor is a ******* fool, if he was a nobody you guys would hate this douchebag.
    It's all theater for a huge payday. I would act like a douche too for that kind of money. Real douchebags do it for free. Or for internet points.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Eh, I don't particularly like McGregor, but you have to remember he's an MMA superstar and that's what they do. Talk shit. I'd be more disappointed if he was acting all humble.

I'm debating ordering this fight. Haven't decided if I want to spend the money or not, but I kind of want to watch it just to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    It's all theater for a huge payday. I would act like a douche too for that kind of money. Real douchebags do it for free. Or for internet points.
    what kind of points are you giving me?

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

9. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Mayweather is a much bigger douche bag than McGregor. Mayweather is a barely literate woman beater who made 9 figures last year but can't pay his taxes. Mayweather is one of the worst people in sports.

McGregor's act wears thin with me too but in terms of dpuchey-ness he's not in the same ballpark as Mayweather.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Eh, I don't particularly like McGregor, but you have to remember he's an MMA superstar and that's what they do. Talk shit. I'd be more disappointed if he was acting all humble.

I'm debating ordering this fight. Haven't decided if I want to spend the money or not, but I kind of want to watch it just to see what happens.
    dont order it, I will tell you what happens. Mayweather strolls around the ring trying not to get touched while mcgregor chases him around throwing haymakers that wildly miss. This goes on for a few rounds and then the mma dude gets freaking tired because he hasn't fought longer than 9 minutes in his life and mayweather starts hitting him with shots from all over and puts him down.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Mayweather is a much bigger douche bag than McGregor. Mayweather is a barely literate woman beater who made 9 figures last year but can't pay his taxes. Mayweather is one of the worst people in sports.

McGregor's act wears thin with me too but in terms of dpuchey-ness he's not in the same ballpark as Mayweather.
    They're both douchebags. Both sports are full of douchebags, the fighting game is where guys go when they aren't in jail.

They are bad people. Gregor has a five percent chance and I'm being generous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Here's an article that shows just how big of a douchebag Floyd Mayweather really is.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/opinio...ght/index.html

Sorry, I can't root for this guy in anything.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

16. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Don't misunderstand me, I have rooted against him in every mma fight he's been in. I can't stand him. However, I'm torn about who I dislike more in this match.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Don't misunderstand me, I have rooted against him in every mma fight he's been in. I can't stand him. However, I'm torn about who I dislike more in this match.
    One has a documented history of beating women, even in front of his own children, the other has no such documented past. It's an easy decision.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    One has a documented history of beating women, even in front of his own children, the other has no such documented past. It's an easy decision.
    Game, set, and match.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

You have a domestic abuser and a guy who probably isn't a racist but is using racial attacks to drive up hype. Trash humans. Floyd is worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information