Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs. McGregor: It's On!

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    You have a domestic abuser and a guy who probably isn't a racist but is using racial attacks to drive up hype. Trash humans. Floyd is worse.
    I don't think McGregor used a racial epithet. The only comment he made that con be construed that way was when he said 'dance for me boy'. However, I think it can only be construed that way if you want to construe it that way.

2. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don't think McGregor used a racial epithet. The only comment he made that con be construed that way was when he said 'dance for me boy'. However, I think it can only be construed that way if you want to construe it that way.
    Commits about monkeys and being black from the waist down. He's a showman -- he knows what he's doing. I doubt he's actually a bigot, but it's hard to suspend disbelief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    One has a documented history of beating women, even in front of his own children, the other has no such documented past. It's an easy decision.
    It is a very easy decision... look away, don't route for either. This whole thing is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    It is a very easy decision... look away, don't route for either. This whole thing is a joke.
    FMW wins easy.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Commits about monkeys and being black from the waist down. He's a showman -- he knows what he's doing. I doubt he's actually a bigot, but it's hard to suspend disbelief.
    Good point

Good point
    One of my coworkers and I talked about it and he's probably just milking it for more exposure. I'm mad at myself because I still want to see the fight.

One of my coworkers and I talked about it and he's probably just milking it for more exposure. I'm mad at myself because I still want to see the fight.
    I'll watch it-

McGregor is one of the best self promoters of our generation. I don't think he's the most talented guy in the UFC. I'm not sure he's even the best lightweight, but he's easily the most marketable guy on the roster.

I'll watch it-

McGregor is one of the best self promoters of our generation. I don't think he's the most talented guy in the UFC. I'm not sure he's even the best lightweight, but he's easily the most marketable guy on the roster.
    I think he's overrated and a cheap imitation of charisma. He's going to get embarrassed by FMW and that horrible knockout he's going to get will shorten his career. And that horrible tape he puts out there will shorten it even more.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

FMW looks like a little child. Running around with a backpack like some middle schooler.

Who is going to run from a UFC fighter. Instead of fighting him or trying to knock him out.

FMW is the biggest coward you can find on the planet. Beating women, running in matches.

Irish gunna knock him the fug out

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    FMW looks like a little child. Running around with a backpack like some middle schooler.

Who is going to run from a UFC fighter. Instead of fighting him or trying to knock him out.

FMW is the biggest coward you can find on the planet. Beating women, running in matches.

Irish gunna knock him the fug out
    He looks like a guy with a bunch of money.

He's a boxer, it's a more technical sport. If you can't get past your opponent's defenses your TKO skills don't matter.

Irish is going to get exposed for being a guy who wouldn't even be an average boxer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

dont give me that bullshit. Alot of money? He owes 20mil to the IRS.....

Tyson was a boxer. He looked to finish.

If Flloyd looks to RUN from a person who has never even boxed before, then the guy is the biggest coward i have ever seen.

dont give me that bullshit.

Tyson was a boxer. He looked to finish.

If Flloyd looks to RUN from a person who has never even boxed before, then the guy is the biggest coward i have ever seen.
    Tyson was also a guy who threw his career away and ended it in shame. Ali is supposed to be the greatest ever, and he didn't blindly rush in there.

You're already giving yourself outs - you know McGregor is going to get worked over so you're preemptively calling him a coward. And he is, but not for being arguably the greatest ever, but for beating women.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Just stop. You are comparing Ali who fought actual world heavyweight champions. Not UFC fighters.

Anything less then Mcgregor getting knocked out or throwing in his mouthguard

is a LOSS for Flloyd.

Anything less then Mcgregor getting knocked out or throwing in his mouthguard

is a LOSS for Flloyd.
    Your boy said he was going to win. Period. If he can't get it done he can't get it done.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

You have turned from the Von Kinger,

Into the Bandwagon Kinger.

KD, Dodgers, and now FMW

#Style Crown is taken

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information