Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Mayweather vs. McGregor: It's On!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    It's a reported fact that the UFC's value has gone down since the sale. They had a really rough year especially since Rousey fell off.
    Well, they got a lot more than what anyone thought they would.

Lmao hey ashane dont know if you read this yet but apparently Mayweather never spent a single minute training for that fight. According to his father and friends he spent the weeks leading up to the fight hanging out in strip clubs and eating fast food.

So the story of this fight shouldnt be an mma fighter lasted 10 rounds against the best ever, it should be an out of shape, disinterested, 40 year old man beat the best mma fighter available

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

3. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Lmao hey ashane dont know if you read this yet but apparently Mayweather never spent a single minute training for that fight. According to his father and friends he spent the weeks leading up to the fight hanging out in strip clubs and eating fast food.

So the story of this fight shouldnt be an mma fighter lasted 10 rounds against the best ever, it should be an out of shape, disinterested, 40 year old man beat the best mma fighter available
    The Mayweather's are notorious blowhards. That sounds more like family members making excuses for Floyd because it took him ten rounds to put away a guy who had never boxed professionally.

Floyd has always been known to eat fast food, even when he's training. Saying he didn't train is also false because he had a training camp. That could be a partial truth because Floyd has never been one to watch tape of his opponents, so it could be they're using a half truth by suggesting he didn't train for a specific fighter because he doesn't watch tape.

Either way, I don't like either one of those guys.

5. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

That's like bragging that Richard Petty beat Lance Armstrong in a car race. Let's see Mayweather fight Connor in a real fight. In fact let's see any boxer in the planet last 2 rounds with an MMA pro of similar size.

Boxing is crooked and boring. Mayweather is a shit human being who beats women in front of their kids. Yet, so many people felt it was fine to root for him. I don't get it.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    That's like bragging that Richard Petty beat Lance Armstrong in a car race. Let's see Mayweather fight Connor in a real fight. In fact let's see any boxer in the planet last 2 rounds with an MMA pro of similar size.

Boxing is crooked and boring. Mayweather is a shit human being who beats women in front of their kids. Yet, so many people felt it was fine to root for him. I don't get it.
    This is a bad argument... Why would a master of one art want to battle a jack of all trades but master of none?

Thats like telling Usain Bolt to try beating a decathlete. Remember this one important piece of information... No boxer ever went begging the ufc to have a fight, it was the ufc idiots begging the boxers to fight. Someone finally agreed and it turned out exactly the way everyone knew it would.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This is a bad argument... Why would a master of one art want to battle a jack of all trades but master of none?

Thats like telling Usain Bolt to try beating a decathlete. Remember this one important piece of information... No boxer ever went begging the ufc to have a fight, it was the ufc idiots begging the boxers to fight. Someone finally agreed and it turned out exactly the way everyone knew it would.
    I think it's funny when boxing people act like MMA fighters are "master's of none" as if hand to hand combat is not a real skill. MMA is the evolution of boxing. It is boxing on a higher plane.

Connor McG would beat The wife beater in every discipline except boxing and it took ten rounds, a bogus stoppage and crooked judges scorecards for one of the greatest boxers of all time to beat a guy who has never boxed professionally.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I think it's funny when boxing people act like MMA fighters are "master's of none" as if hand to hand combat is not a real skill. MMA is the evolution of boxing. It is boxing on a higher plane.

Connor McG would beat The wife beater in every discipline except boxing and it took ten rounds, a bogus stoppage and crooked judges scorecards for one of the greatest boxers of all time to beat a guy who has never boxed professionally.
    This is where your argument fell apart

13. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This is where your argument fell apart
    I disagree. The stoppage was bogus IMHO because Mcg was not hurt at all. The judges scorecards which were released after the bout are proof of boxing's crooked judges. How does Mayweather win rounds in which he threw less than 20 punches? And not sure how you can dispute that it went ten rounds.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

your boy was dead on his feet and the ref saved him from getting serious damage, he couldn't defend himself. That's the difference between boxing and the wwe ...errrrr ufc, they try to stop a fight before the loser ends up laying Unconscious in a pool of his own blood or feces.

Dude I'm not in any way saying that mma fighters can't fight, of course they can... very well. Could they beat the shit out of almost anyone in a street figth, yes, but that doesn't make them better boxers than boxers, and that's what they were trying to prove but having their best fighter match up against a 40 year old that was retired for 2 years and didn't even train for the fight. There really is no argument, saying taht the boxer should fight an mma fight is ridiculous, the boxers aren't the ones trying to prove their worth to the ufc.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

your boy was dead on his feet and the ref saved him from getting serious damage, he couldn't defend himself. That's the difference between boxing and the wwe ...errrrr ufc, they try to stop a fight before the loser ends up laying Unconscious in a pool of his own blood or feces.

Dude I'm not in any way saying that mma fighters can't fight, of course they can... very well. Could they beat the shit out of almost anyone in a street figth, yes, but that doesn't make them better boxers than boxers, and that's what they were trying to prove but having their best fighter match up against a 40 year old that was retired for 2 years and didn't even train for the fight. There really is no argument, saying taht the boxer should fight an mma fight is ridiculous, the boxers aren't the ones trying to prove their worth to the ufc.
    That fight was all about McGregor chasing a huge pay day, and nothing else.

hmmm, looking back at this it was actually pretty coherent and there wasn't too many spelling mistakes for me being completely hammered and passing out on the couch quickly after.

19. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information