Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs. McGregor: It's On!

I'd put money on Chris Cyborg beating Mayweather's ass in a street fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I'd put money on Chris Cyborg beating Mayweather's ass in a street fight.
    Ah yes, the street fight argument. I'd put money on the USA soccer team being the Broncos in traditional football. #sameargument
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I still love you even though you're trolling.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    You turned your back on me when I started watching baseball again - you've not forgiven me.
    You picked a shit team, and now you're defending a crooked and vastly inferior sport.

MMA is a better product. It is infinitely more entertaining, and the thing you ding it for (it's multifaceted talent pool) is one of the things that make it so entertaining. Watching a grappler vs. a kickboxer try to clear the strategic hurdles that those two oposing styles create is breath taking entertainment.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

I still love you even though you're trolling.
    Again, another personal attack. Why do you think the worst of me? Why can't it just be we see things wildly differently?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

If they were purists they'd be competing in that sport and not some amalgam of it.

Take your insults elsewhere, Al. I keep trying to be kind to you, and you keep being a jerk to me. Away with you.
    Tell me where wrestlers or Jui-Jitsu artists or kickboxer can make millions competing in their sports.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Ah yes, the street fight argument. I'd put money on the USA soccer team being the Broncos in traditional football. #sameargument
    Boxing is a form of fighting, is it not?

Boxing is on the decline.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    You picked a shit team, and now you're defending a crooked and vastly inferior sport.

MMA is a better product. It is infinitely more entertaining, and the thing you ding it for (it's multifaceted talent pool) is one of the things that make it so entertaining. Watching a grappler vs. a kickboxer try to clear the strategic hurdles that those two oposing styles create is breath taking entertainment.
    The Dodgers are wonderful and watching them brings me joy. Why do you hate my joy?

All combat sports are crooked. I watched MMA for a long time - my guy was Liddell. Watching him not get taken down and punch a guy in the face who sucks at striking got old. Then, then guys who could strike beat his ass.

Boxing is a form of fighting, is it not?

Boxing is on the decline.
    I bet a fencer would kill any MMA fighter! #sameargument

You used to be my friend, Al. I'm really saddened by this thread.

Again, another personal attack. Why do you think the worst of me? Why can't it just be we see things wildly differently?
    Personal attack? Because I think you're trolling?

We may see things wildly differently in this instance, but I'm also familiar with your tendency to debate for the sake of debate

I don't care if you do it...

I bet a fencer would kill any MMA fighter! #sameargument

You used to be my friend, Al. I'm really saddened by this thread.
    Why does this upset you? Fencing involves weapons. It's a bad comparison

Why does this upset you? Fencing involves weapons. It's a bad comparison
    Because you're being mean to me for no reason.

But it's a combat sport!

Personal attack? Because I think you're trolling?

We may see things wildly differently in this instance, but I'm also familiar with your tendency to debate for the sake of debate

I don't care if you do it...
    Bye, Al. Just remember that you turned me into Fredo - you put me on that boat.

I thought you were just having fun in this thread king. I apologize, I didn't mean to offend you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    If they were purists they'd be competing in that sport and not some amalgam of it.

Take your insults elsewhere, Al. I keep trying to be kind to you, and you keep being a jerk to me. Away with you.
    Tell me where wrestlers or Jui-Jitsu artists or kickboxer can make millions competing in their sports.
    this

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information