Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron James now 3-5 out of 8 NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Sure. But LeBron has now made nine Finals and eight in a row. That winning counts too. Michael only made 6 finals in total.

Michael 1a. James 1b. They are the two greatest players of all time.
    That many conference championships puts him in elite company. He has played in more championship games than Larry Bird or Kobe Bryant.

I'm sure Larry Bird would have rather been 3-5 than 3-2 in finals games. Conference championships are an accomplishment in and of themselves.

It reminds me of people bashing Elway because he lost 3 Super Bowls while over looking the fact that 5 conference championships for a QB is a rare feat.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Lebron is the GOAT. How about that dunk while Durant whacked him across the head last night?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Rumors are LeBron will play 1 more season in Cleveland and then bolt to the Lakers to form a Super Team with Paul George.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I tend to ignore any comparison between two individual players that involves their finals records. So many more variables go into that than each player's individual play. So no, the 3-5 record does not change my opinion of him.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I tend to ignore any comparison between two individual players that involves their finals records. So many more variables go into that than each player's individual play. So no, the 3-5 record does not change my opinion of him.
    You now live in New England so you will assimilate and learn to hate him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    You now live in New England so you will assimilate and learn to hate him.
    What other tips do you have for Wave now that he is a Nor'Easterner?

8. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Lebron is more like Magic than MJ. And he's better than Magic. But not Jordan.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    There are only 25 letters in the alphabet.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Now that Wave is a New Englander he has to understand he is part of the best and most important of everything. We are the best sports fans, we have the best sports teams, we have the most important storms, we have the best clam chowder, we have the best Hollywood stars, comedians and musicians...etc. etc. etc.

Once he understands that he will fit in just fine.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Dan Le Batard Show‏ @LeBatardShow 17h17 hours ago
    One of LeBron"s many lasting legacies is going to be the absurd thing Golden State had to build to end him.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Had to build? The core of Golden State was drafted. They picked up a stud FA finally and everyone loses their shit.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Had to build? The core of Golden State was drafted. They picked up a stud FA finally and everyone loses their shit.
    They drafted three uber-talented players and got lucky in the second round with Green. They signed a Team USA player in Igoudala and an all-world player in Durant while getting league minimum or low-salary contributions from Livingston, West and Pachulia.

They had to build that team to beat LeBron James, and it was specifically designed to do so.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

And thats a problem because?........

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Igoudala was not a hot commodity before the Warriors got him. Out of all the FAs they could have picked they went low budget and he was signed primarily to play off the bench. Which is what he still does best. I love his defense but he wasn't the difference maker for the core of the team.

And GS team wasn't designed to just beat Lebron. It's designed to murk the whole NBA.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Igoudala was not a hot commodity before the Warriors got him. Out of all the FAs they could have picked they went low budget and he was signed primarily to play off the bench. Which is what he still does best. I love his defense but he wasn't the difference maker for the core of the team.

And GS team wasn't designed to just beat Lebron. It's designed to murk the whole NBA.
    He was Denver's best player when they were a playoff team.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information