Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 Official College Football Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The worst thing about college football to me is that there are so few teams who have a chance to compete year in and year out. As opposed to basketball and baseball where more teams tend to have a shot to be in the mix any given year. You'll never see a story like Butler basketball or Coastal Carolina baseball happen in college football.
    This is why I like it. I hate underdogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

It's mostly the same teams that rule basketball every year too. Neither sport has much parity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    It's mostly the same teams that rule basketball every year too. Neither sport has much parity.
    Duke, UNC, Kentucky.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Saturdays in the fall are glorious.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Saturdays in the fall are glorious.
    Just found out the girl signed our 8 year old up for fall soccer with games on Saturdays. I'm only mildly depressed about it. If they were Sundays I'd probably just not be in a relationship anymore.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Just found out the girl signed our 8 year old up for fall soccer with games on Saturdays. I'm only mildly depressed about it. If they were Sundays I'd probably just not be in a relationship anymore.
    Are you married?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Are you married?
    Pretty much.

10. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Pretty much.
    When you said 'our eight year old' I knew that you were, at the very least, pot committed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Those little kid leagues are usually in the morning. That should also give you the chips necessary to steal yourself away in the later hours to watch the marquee game du jour.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Pretty much.
    Sounds like a legal answer.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Only 3 SEC home games for LSU .....tough schedule this year, especially with this being Coach Oeaux's first full year. I see a 8-4, or 7-5 season. LSU has no good QBs.

http://www.espn.com/college-football.../99/lsu-tigers

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Only 3 SEC home games for LSU .....tough schedule this year, especially with this being Coach Oeaux's first full year. I see a 8-4, or 7-5 season. LSU has no good QBs.

http://www.espn.com/college-football.../99/lsu-tigers
    The schedule is brutal, especially with the hurricane debacle last year. You don't think the quarterback situation isn't at least a little better with Etling back and Narcisse added to push him?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

The schedule is brutal, especially with the hurricane debacle last year. You don't think the quarterback situation isn't at least a little better with Etling back and Narcisse added to push him?
    It is better, but it's a wait & see if Etling will be a damn good QB. I'm hoping. We'll see if Coach Oeaux plays a more open playbook, or the 'Miles' playbook.....run, run, run, & run.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It is better, but it's a wait & see if Etling will be a damn good QB. I'm hoping. We'll see if Coach Oeaux plays a more open playbook, or the 'Miles' playbook.....run, run, run, & run.
    Yeah, the game plan is intriguing. They have the athletes to compete with the big boys, just look at the draft over the last 10 years.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Yeah, the game plan is intriguing. They have the athletes to compete with the big boys, just look at the draft over the last 10 years.
    I believe the oline should be pretty damn good this year. You're correct....I can't complain about the talent that goes through LSU.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information