Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 265

Thread: Kyle Sloter is #1

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Raise your hand if you saw him play any games in college. Hell, most people cant even name the conference he played in.
    Yeah, but the point is that was DESPITE his ability, not because of it.

    How is it any reflection on Sloters playing ability that the coach who recruited him to start got fired before he ever played a down, so the new coach switched to a completely different offense and recruited his own "guy" to run it? Or that he lunchpailed it by moving to #3 WR just to stay on the field, only to see the team switch offenses AGAIN and eliminate the #3 WR from their starting lineup completely? So he transfers to an entirely different schoolóbut his CREDITS DON'T, so he spends that spring and early summer making up classes while all the other QBs are learning the playbook, their teammates' names and wowwing the coaches on the practice field.

    None of that proves he CAN play at an NFL level, but writing him off because he spent most of college as a backup at third tier schools would be a mistake.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. óJaded

    Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. óMe

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    16,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    He's not a fraud. He's just a normal sports reporter. Sometimes he spouts nonsense. Sometimes not. I don't know of one Sports writer outside of Lombardi who works for NFL network who doesn't spout complete gibberish sometimes.

    This wasn't one of those times. Both Trevor and Paxton looked like a couple of sheep afraid of getting shorn of their wool out there. Trevor looked like he was thinking "Jesus! Paxton sure is sucking it up out there! I've got this in the bag if I just don't turn the ball over." And Paxton looked like he was thinking "Jesus! I so should have stuck to beach volleyball!"
    He's a fantasy football geek that tries to pass himself off as an 'insider' because he got Combine/Bowl Game media credentials from a radio station. He plagiarizes every draft analyst out there.

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Adopted Bronco:
    Adam Gotsis
    Posts
    28,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    He's a fantasy football geek that tries to pass himself off as an 'insider' because he got Combine/Bowl Game media credentials from a radio station. He plagiarizes every draft analyst out there.
    Since Lammey attended the same school as I (well, a few centuries later), I have kind of favored him,
    mostly out of bias. But I wasn't crazy how he has pounded the table for Lynch because Lynch has a
    strong arm. I think Fantasy Football has had its effect on him . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)


  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Raise your hand if you saw him play any games in college. Hell, most people cant even name the conference he played in.
    Timmy has a point here! Hey Timmy, what's your point?

  5. #245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Timmy has a point here! Hey Timmy, what's your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Yeah, but the point is that was DESPITE his ability, not because of it.
    Don't make me tap the screen again!
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. óJaded

    Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. óMe

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,521

    Default

    Just watched the game..... I saw nothing other than a nice through for a wide open td

  7. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  8. #247
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    16,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Just watched the game..... I saw nothing other than a nice through for a wide open td
    You didn't see #14?

  9. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    16,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Since Lammey attended the same school as I (well, a few centuries later), I have kind of favored him,
    mostly out of bias. But I wasn't crazy how he has pounded the table for Lynch because Lynch has a
    strong arm. I think Fantasy Football has had its effect on him . . .
    He used to be one of my favorites, especially when he started talking about things he saw/heard at these bowls/combines, but these days he's drunk off the smell of his own stench. If all it takes to be a "scout" is a few years and media credentials let's not pretend it's all that difficult.

    Plus, his opinion is malleable to say the least.

  10. #249
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    16,615

    Default

    The fact is, Lammey was wrong about Lynch (and Siemian) and it's a blow to his massive ego. Maybe he should start forming his own opinion.

  11. #250
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Just watched the game..... I saw nothing other than a nice through for a wide open td

    Throw

  12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  13. #251
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    You didn't see #14?
    lo

    As in the legend Cody Latimer,?

  14. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  15. #252
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    16,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    lo

    As in the legend Cody Latimer,?
    He was ballin'.

  16. The Following User High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  17. #253
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey
    Posts
    77,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    lo

    As in the legend Cody Latimer,?
    Why do you do this to Buff?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    So many of my posts are genius I forget them
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

  18. #254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Throw
    You beat me to it

  19. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:


  20. #255
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    17,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    He was ballin'.
    he absolutely was, my sorry analysis was solely in reference to sloter

    But I also really liked the looked of our new running back... And the Chicago qb lol

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group