Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Sloter is #1

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    People like the underdog, if this bothers you...get over it.
    It doesn't (bother) me per say.... But I have to let guy's know they are wasting there time getting emotional invested in a guy whose likely going to be a bum. I remember some of this with Bradley Vanpelt, and kapri bibbs was always going to have that break out year.

I like an under dog too as long as the under dog actually has a shot in the fight.

Technically we have a guy 4 young QBs, none of which have really secured the role and one could imagine at the end of the day that all 4 guys may have a shot.

I would assume it is down to TS and PL, but all 4 are young, shit happens.

An example: I for one never thought it would happen that the 7th round pick TS would beat out veteran Sanchez or 1st round pick PL last year. Point remains, shit happens.

4. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    It's pointless, I'm not going to be arguing for day's about an undrafted QB who played against high school talent. So far ive learned the Broncos are in good hands though because Trevor is like tom fricking Brady and sloter is romo so no worries about the QB position in Denver with Brady and Romo on the squad.
    All I'm hearing is a whiny dude that can't handle another QB on his roster that isn't his precious Lynch12 being talked about...It's a community, people like other players than your preferred choice. Suck it up buttercup. We know your stance, let people enjoy their stances.

If you can't add something meaningful to the conversation that isn't you mocking people that don't share your viewpoint, find another thread to comment on.

6. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

It doesn't (bother) me per say.... But I have to let guy's know they are wasting there time getting emotional invested in a guy whose likely going to be a bum. I remember some of this with Bradley Vanpelt, and kapri bibbs was always going to have that break out year.

I like an under dog too as long as the under dog actually has a shot in the fight.
    Why? Why must you let people know...Let people people cheer on who they want to. If it's not Lynch12, your life will go on. You don't need to come in and poo poo on anyone else's parade.

This guy is clearly on the bottom about life since Trevor got out performed. Hope you didn't buy the expensive authentic jersey.

This guy is clearly on the bottom about life since Trevor got out performed. Hope you didn't buy the expensive authentic jersey.
    Do you have to be the worlds biggest douche canoe or is it something that just flows out of you naturally? And who on this team outperformed Trevor? Is certainly wasn't your buddy Lynch12. Until he does, you really don't have a lot of room to talk Yash.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    An example: I for one never thought it would happen that the 7th round pick TS would beat out veteran Sanchez or 1st round pick PL last year. Point remains, shit happens.
    Sanchez bro? Lynch in a red shirt year in a pathetic scheme on offense with pathetic coaching vs a guy who had a year in it already, who looked okay in practice.... Never translated to the game's though really.

Shit does happen but not this kind of shit, it's only happened twice in how many years?

It's borderline impossible. Like the thread is about sloter supposedly completing some passes against some 5th stringers who wont make the team either and he gets a hope thread?

I guess man. But if he is the 3rd person in the history of the game to be good like Romo ill get sloter tattooed somewhere on my body.
    If he makes the opening day roster will you get the tattoo and post a picture of it here?

Sanchez bro? Lynch in a red shirt year in a pathetic scheme on offense with pathetic coaching vs a guy who had a year in it already, who looked okay in practice.... Never translated to the game's though really.

Shit does happen but not this kind of shit, it's only happened twice in how many years?
    Lynch couldn't beat out Sanchez/trevor... If he's so great and they are so terrible, what stopped him?

13. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    If he makes the opening day roster will you get the tattoo and post a picture of it here?
    He'll have been banned by then and back on a new username.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Do you have to be the worlds biggest douche canoe or is it something that just flows out of you naturally? And who on this team outperformed Trevor? Is certainly wasn't your buddy Lynch12. Until he does, you really don't have a lot of room to talk Yash.
    Coming from a guy whose a self anointed troll, do I need to dig up the numerous time's you've admitted that? You constantly trolled the lynch12 fella as well, even admitted it to me.

Give it a break. Are you talking about quarter backs or you trolling again?

I will exit the sloter hype thread though. Hope he's Romo! I'll trade every qb on the roster if I know I have a prime Romo.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    No. Bradley VanPelt made the roster, even started a game or so. He's going to have to be the guy for me to get the tattooed, tattooes are pretty much forever so sloter will have to at least give me a good starting season before I put his name on me.

Coming from a guy whose a self anointed troll, do I need to dig up the numerous time's you've admitted that? You constantly trolled the lynch12 fella as well, even admitted it to me.

Give it a break. Are you talking about quarter backs or you trolling again?

I will exit the sloter hype thread though. Hope he's Romo! I'll trade every qb on the roster if I know I have a prime Romo.
    Yash/lynch12, you should have caught on by now that I'm a pretty serious poster most of the time and genuinely try to have intelligent discussions.

When it comes to "trolling"people, I only have eyes for you. I'm just giving you a taste of your own meds.

No one is stupid... We know exactly who you are, though obviously, if you admit it, you'll be banned and have to start all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yash/lynch12, you should have caught on by now that I'm a pretty serious poster most of the time and genuinely try to have intelligent discussions.

When it comes to "trolling"people, I only have eyes for you. I'm just giving you a taste of your own meds.

No one is stupid... We know exactly who you are, though obviously, if you admit it, you'll be banned and have to start all over again.
    You are right im not stupid and here's one of your latest admittance of being a troll and it had nothing to do with the fella lynch12 or me.

Chaz, sounds like a threat...Regardless, you go your way, I'll go mine. Admittedly I trolled you a tiny bit at first, you trolled me right back. Done is done......Back to predicting the 2017 Denver Broncos QB.

Smh failed and later alligator.

19. The Following User High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information