Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Brock Osweiler says he should start for Browns because ‘the proof is in the film’

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

"What’s my opinion of Kingman’s performance?” Lasorda said. “What the (expletive) do you think my opinion is of it? I think it was (expletive). Put that in. I don’t (expletive) care. What’s my opinion of his performance? (expletive). He beat us with three (expletive) home runs.“What the (expletive) do you mean, ‘What is my opinion of his performance?’ How can you ask me a question like that? I’m (expletive) off to lose a (expletive) game, and you ask me my opinion of his performance?”
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lmao. What a dope.

I mean his best year he was barely average, he's scared of shadows, and he's awkward. He's perfect for Cleveland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Isn't that essentially what he said though?
    Yes, but the title of the article, "...he should start for Browns...," is blatantly misleading because it insinuates that he's declared himself to be the best QB on the Browns roster. The fault lies with the writer trying to invent controversy by firing up those who only read headlines.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I feel like the hostility towards him is totally misplaced around here... But there was nothing wrong with that line of questioning from the reporter. Tough but fair.
    He crossed the line from tough questioning to making Oz's critics' argument for them. And in a condescending tone at that.

Ask tough questions? Great. Belittle people about their physical/talent short-comings? No.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    He crossed the line from tough questioning to making Oz's critics' argument for them. And in a condescending tone at that.

Ask tough questions? Great. Belittle people about their physical/talent short-comings? No.
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Oz has had a horrible career thus far, is getting paid a large amount of money, on par with excellent QB's, and looks to have been a right place right time type of guy. Is it unfair to point that out in part of questioning categorically?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Oz has had a horrible career thus far, is getting paid a large amount of money, on par with excellent QB's, and looks to have been a right place right time type of guy. Is it unfair to point that out in part of questioning categorically?
    Is it wrong to be an *******?

I didn't say he was wrong, just that he was an *******.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Is it wrong to be an *******?

I didn't say he was wrong, just that he was an *******.
    Oh.

Well then...my apologies.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Meh.

1) He's a big boy getting paid big boy money. He can handle it.

2) He can also snark a little worm reporter if he so chooses. Has no bearing on if he plays or not.

3) Part of me is rooting for him. I don't know why. Seems like a better dude than our most recent 7th round pick.

12. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

I mean lets be honest. He's right (in a sad sort of way) if he was on any team other than the Browns this would be laughable. But even as God awful as he is, he's closer to a QB than anything they've had in a decade.

That's not a compliment to Brent...That's a sad, sad comment about the state of the Browns franchise.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I have a hard time squaring this against the media critique going on in P&R. Guy was just doing his job. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    With all the issues we have this hard hitter is squaring off with a QB on the roster bubble of the worst team in football during voluntary workouts 4 months before any meaningful football starts. He's a dick.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

LoL......tough week for reporters.

I agree with Joe....Brock had the keys to the BRONCOS, and threw them away because he was butthurt. Then he sucks in Houston with a playoff caliber team. Cant feel sorry for him...Cleveland is where he belongs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    LoL......tough week for reporters.

I agree with Joe....Brock had the keys to the BRONCOS, and threw them away because he was butthurt. Then he sucks in Houston with a playoff caliber team. Cant feel sorry for him...Cleveland is where he belongs.

Perhaps they're sick of getting blamed for everything, I can see why they're redassed lately.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Browns pick rookie QB DeShone Kizer to start Saturday, eye trade for Brock Osweiler
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...brock-osweiler

The bullet the Broncos dodged with this guy...wow. Blows the mind.

20. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Browns pick rookie QB DeShone Kizer to start Saturday, eye trade for Brock Osweiler
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...brock-osweiler

The bullet the Broncos dodged with this guy...wow. Blows the mind.
    The trade thing is weird... Like, the Browns took on his contract specifically because it's toxic and no other team would touch it with a 10 foot pole. That was the premise of the trade - a salary dump. So why would they now want to trade him when his contract is clearly untradeable?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information